situational crash.

• I am unsure of what causes this crash or if it is even IC2 related, so i don't think it belongs in bug tracker yet.

This crash only happens when i log in while in a certain chunk(s) (My house, to be exact). once i have logged in, i can walk into and around the chunk(s) with no noticeable problems
    If i edit the server files and move my character away(horizontally, not vertically), i log in fine.
    Normally i can figure out what is causing a crash via the report, but this time it is too obscure for me.

• just updated to forge 737, and numerous mods along with. crash still happens, and the server peaks out on memory just before the crash.
    updated crash log:

edit:
    i just noticed something else. i can log out and back into the affected area fine as long as i do not close my minecraft client. if i restart my client, the glitch reappears.

edit:
    if i sign into a singleplayer world, exit, then sign into my server, i have no problem. this may be a temporary fix. i think this problem is slated off to too obscure for easy fix.

• Nothing that suggests that it's an IC2 problem in there...
    Try giving us the ForgeModloader-client-0.log to be sure.