Quad Uranium providing only 12EU/t

• Hi all,

I am expecting this to be something simple I have overlooked, however I am only getting 12 EU/t from Quad Uranium Cells instead of 60 and not sure why.

Using latest version of FTB Ultimate. Reactor design is from the Official good designs thread:
    Reactor 11:

• Link: Mark I EB
    • Eu/tick: 420
    • Efficiency: 3
    • Cost: Iron 316, Copper 983, Tin 65, Gold 60
    • Running costs: 84 UU
    • Credits: SSD

I have 6 chambers, surrounded by Xychorium Shield blocks and a simple on/off switch. This is then hooked up to a HV Transformer and from there into a Matter Fabricator. All of my wiring is Glass Fibre Cable.

Any thoughts as to why my reactor is only giving 84 EU/t instead of 420 please?

• Unable to reproduce. I get 420 EU/t with this design in an ultimate 1.1.2 test world.

Can you maybe provide screenshots of your setups?

• Just tried on a test server myself and got 420... it has got to be something wrong with the config on our Multiplayer server.

thanks for the help though

• Confusing myself now - given that locally my IC2 config file is used for my SP world and this should also match the one on the server to enable me to play in MP... how could there be a difference?

In the IC2 config it states:
    I:energyGeneratorNuclear=5

This seems rather low compared to the others?

Feeling rather dense now X(

• If the power 'draw' is lower, the EU reader will pick up how much power is being requested rather than what is being produced. If your MFE/MFSU is full, and is running a few things that only eat up 84 EU/t, that would be the problem.

• ok ongoing saga - I hope this is helpful to others:

I asked the admin to enable Nukes in the IC2 config as this was disabled. This made the power double to 168 EU/t - but I am still missing 252 EU somehow.

Is there someone who may be able to advise what else may be wrong in my servers' config file please?

• Thanks Shneekey,

I am putting it into an empty MFSU and then via a HV Transformer (which I probably don't need) into a Matter Fab... nothing else is connected to it. The 168 EU/t I am now getting is by checking the wire directly in the top of the reactor before it has hit anything else... :/

• I:energyGeneratorNuclear=5

That is the relevant entry for nuclear reactor power output. 5 is the default value. Now, if that was somehow set to "1", then you would see exactly 84 EU/t (one fifth of 420). Odd that it's still set to 5. Try raising it to 6 and see if something changes?

(remember that both the client and the server should have identical configs.)