Game crashed and i cant log into the server

• I was working on making a mining drill and placed a Bending machine when my game crashed and i havent been able to log onto it since.

I have a bug report about it, but i dont know what to doo or where to place it. (if this is the correct spot or not)

http://pastebin.com/czMaHLac

Hope this was correct, if not, can someone please show me where to go, as Mojang (those i contacted first) told me this was a bug related to the mods in IC.

Cheers,

Aury

• Bug reports belong in the bugtracker.

As for your error: You're using an ancient version of GregTech. Update to 3.xx. Waiting for RedPower? Too bad. (Though immibis may help you with some parts of it...)

• Thanks for this mate.

Its strange that i have an ancient version since i installed this from Feed the beast, not longer than a week ago.

I seem to be unable to find this 3.xx mod that youre reffering to. After doing several google searches and doing a forced update on both the minecraft program and the mod packs i still have the same issue.

Do you happen to have a link to the newest version of that Gregtech 3.xx version you speak of?

Thanks again.

• Here in Modded Minecraftia, number.x is usually used to mean any subversions. E.g. Minecraft 1.3.x can be taken to mean 1.3, 1.3.1 or 1.3.2. FTB Ultimate 1.1.x can be taken to mean 1.1.0, 1.1.1 and 1.1.2. So GregTech 3.xx means anything from 3.00a onwards.
    FTB Ultimate and Mindcrack pack an ancient version of GregTech, version 2.90h for MC 1.4.7. Not sure about the 15wgt private pack though.
    GregTech is currently at 3.08c (about 20 versions ahead) for MC 1.5.x.

[Addon][IC² 1.106 - 1.116] GregTech-Addon: Taking Industry to a whole new Level of complexity!
    is the GregTech thread here and the download is there if you look properly at the first post.

• Well went there, read through all that, found something to download.. did that. updated what ever i could update and now my save is gone.

Lets hope this solved the issue.. As horrid as the fact that my work is lost is.

• Well went there, read through all that, found something to download.. did that. updated what ever i could update and now my save is gone.

Lets hope this solved the issue.. As horrid as the fact that my work is lost is.

There was a huge jump from 2.90h to 3.00a as 60% of the code was refactored so it's probably normal. In Modded Minecraftia world resets are recommended between MC version jumps. (e.g. from 1.4.x to 1.5.x)