[1.6.2 SMP/SSP] FrogCraft 1.6.2 - Bring industrial chemistry to Minecraft!

• THX 4 DA PORT!!!!! but seriously now, I'm not sure how hard it is to do but all of the stuff is named like "item.Item_Cells.name.cells.Benzene" approximately how hard would it be for you to rename the items "Benzene Cell" or explain to me how to do that?
    No but seriously appreciate the port man!
    I presume it is the LANG file but when i open it up i are be confuzzled.
    Additionally the item descriptions are wrong (the little comedic text bleow some items)

Funny attempt to explain it. It's fairly simple though. Just with a lot of items it can be time consuming.

• Thank you, Pwnie2012.
    They have installed pneumatic compressor, but it does not work.
    Required number of industrial pumps are stored with two or more.
    Was set up to four, but did not operation.
    Hopefully confirmation.

• Pwnie, would you consider co-working with me to port this to 1.7.2? As soon as NEI is updated for 1.7.2 I'll complete updating Unidye and then would love to work on this as well as Advanced Reactors.

I like that idea; A bit if variety apart from extracells would be good^^ Wotking with you could work out quite good since you already know how to handle gt and ic api etc. :P

Thank you Pwnie for port.

Little bug report: Pneumatic Compressor is not working. From what i gathered i need to put a Idustrial Pump in the moddle of bottom layer of the multiblock. I powered it up with 128EU/t and Powered also the compressor with 32EU/t. But the compressor is not accepting any MPa. It still says 0Mpa of 0Mpa or something like that

Thanks

Atm it doesnt even register any recipes since that crasged me, that has to be fixed^^

• Official Post

I like how this forum is has lots of modders and they all contribute for a better community. :3
    @MPa = Mega Pascal, aka pressure. Thus if 0, nothing gets compressed.

By the way, make a new thread for the ported addon (if you intend to maintain/develop it), unless you want to incorporate it to your main addon (like Greg did with braintech crops).
    Heavy Industrial chemistry (in processing of stuff, useful chemical reactions, chemical waste) is something that GregTech lacks, so if you guys further develop this addon it would be nice.

Something that would be really interesting is enviromental damage of industrialization... i wonder if it is possible to properly simulate soil, water and air contamination.

• Ok, Updated FrogCraft to 1.1.
    Now the Pneumatic Compressor works ;) :D

Linus, we should definetly cooperate!

Ideas for future versions: Aluminium production out of bauxite, but more efficient by using Sodiumhydroxide and similar stuff (watch documentaries)

Link to new Thread

• I like how this forum is has lots of modders and they all contribute for a better community. :3
    @MPa = Mega Pascal, aka pressure. Thus if 0, nothing gets compressed.

By the way, make a new thread for the ported addon (if you intend to maintain/develop it), unless you want to incorporate it to your main addon (like Greg did with braintech crops).
    Heavy Industrial chemistry (in processing of stuff, useful chemical reactions, chemical waste) is something that GregTech lacks, so if you guys further develop this addon it would be nice.

Something that would be really interesting is enviromental damage of industrialization... i wonder if it is possible to properly simulate soil, water and air contamination.

That's our target! But recently I don't have any time for modding QAQ