[Solved] dont understnad this error can anyone help me [ic2 1.115.348-lf]

• im trying to run a server and i been having problems with item ids till i get to this and i have no idea how to fix it

running a lot of different mods for a 1.5.1 server and ic2 is a must have hopefully some one will know what all this mean and be able to fix it

• ok so i went and took out the ic2 api folder one by one and looked at my server error and after extra bees wants to load it gives me a error so i found it also had one and took it out and now i have a new problem with nuke control

edit: ok so i found out galactic craft in my coremods was the problem for the first part now i dont understand the nuke control if anyone has any ideas

• considering the nuke controls is an IC2 addon, make sure it is for the IC2 version you have, and don't delete the IC2 api from that if you did.
    wait, this error is from code chicken core, restore that one if you removed an IC2 API from it and see if that works.

• 8o Awesome im so glad i was able to have you for all the help cuz i wouldn't have never known that chicken core had 2 upgrades and it would fix all of my problems this is so awesome finally able to really combine tekkit and ftb with additive mods for a server for my friends started out as a idea and now today finally able to finish this been working my way from tekkit classic to tekkit lite then i played ftb for a while and then tekkitmain and thought i need a server or client with all the collective mods from both to make a awesome world if only redpower would be on 1.5.1 then it be fully combined but going from 1.2.5 to 1.5.1 is quite the change :P thanks again for your help with out it i would have never been able to know what was wrong :thumbup:8o