Automation System Help (reactor)

• I'd like to ask how you can import components in a reactor in a specific pattern and not just throw them inside it ex. 1st slot -> 36K coolant | 2nt slot -> thorium | e.g. I tried with Applied Energistics, but the guys said (in a chat in IRC) that they don't have something like that but GrekTeck might have.... So, is there a way ? Resorces are not a problem.

• I think the "Advanced Translocator" may help you. Not sure it is this one though, but I believe it is.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I hope. I start using geothermal generators with AE and pretty much have tremendus power output ... And since the AE takes over in the refiling processes I consider it a big alternative, also because it doesn't blow up ....

• Routers from Factorization can do this, although you'll need a separate router for every single slot you want to fill. This can get expensive quickly.

Althernatively, there is the Inventory Turtle, from ComputerCraft and MiscPeripherals. It is by far the most versatile slot-targeting item transport device I know of. It can even be supplied with eight different item types from one single ME Interface. The main downside is that it requires programming in LUA- which is not a difficult language to learn.

However, if you only need to supply items to specific slots in the reactor once (i.e. you want a thing to automatically set up a bunch of reactors) and the reactors have no empty slots or stackable items in them, you can use a normal turtle (or fancy Redpower sortron (or MiscPeripherals Interactive Sorter) trickery) and drop the items into the reactors in the correct order.

If you stare at my avatar hard enough, you'll notice that it consists of three triangular rings, interlocked in such a way that if you were to remove any one of them, the other two would be free to float apart.

• I think the "Advanced Translocator" may help you. Not sure it is this one though, but I believe it is.

Regulator. Advanced Regulator.

The translocator moves only one item. The regulator does 9, in a freely specifiable pattern.

• Why is wrong to use geothermal generator with AE to refill it ? I mean you just need something to cannit and to put it inside the geothermal generator ...

• In a quick end to this thred I finally build a FUUUUUUSION reactor and I managed to fully automate it with AE. Needless to say that one Plasma reactor outputs the same EU as 10-12 nuclear reactor and is bomb-free. As for Tririum and Deutirium I will find a way to produce enough to keep the reactor running for enough time .... Also I have to say, IT'S A PAIN IN THE A** to build one of those and to keep them running fully automated is even bigger, but it's worth the truble and the hassle. If anyone wants the map with the fusion reactor and the automation system pm me XD.....

• Lava is considered as OP by most of ... uh, GT fans, because it is almost illimited in the Nether, all you have to do is to move a pump, and geogens are extremly cheap and output too much EU, while others "Fuel"-based generator are a lot more expensive for ther output.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!