Suggestion: EU-Reader Improvments

• I suspect some of this may already be in the pipe so to speak, but I thought I'd post it anyway so it can be discussed.

I would like to see the EU-Reader improved in such a way that it provides more information than it currently does. I also believe having the EU-Reader provide more information will help reduce the number of noob power transfer questions that are asked.

So, the suggestion is that the improved EU-Reader will display the following:

• Average Throughput - This is currently all the EU-Reader displays.
    • Average Packet Size - How big are the packets being sent through the wire?
    • Max Packet Size - What's the biggest packet observed.
    • Average Loss Per Packet - How much loss are the currents flowing through this wire incurring?

To clarify the last one, Loss will be calculated by simply observing the loss each packet suffered on its route and averaging the values. It is possible that packets passing through a wire are coming from different sources and going to different destinations, in which case this reading will be less useful. But it will be very useful for debugging wires with only one source and one destination. I personally see this as the single biggest improvement the EU-Reader could receive.

• that would be sooooooooo usefull <3
    But maybe because it has so many functions make it as an advanced version of the eu meter ?
    Also a "Advanced Eu Reader" that is more expensive to craft