[Suggestions] Just a few

• hiya, just want to propose some interesting items/effects:

1) Visual display of jetpack fuel (some small bar) indicating how much fuel you have left without opening inventory.
    Why: I freaking love jetpacks, but hate falling out of the sky on longer high use trips (AEther mod I am looking at you)

2) Isotope Accelerator Core
    Wtf is that? : made from something like a depleted-cell+uran-cell+isotope-cell and maybe some electronics. generates 1.0x the heat of a uran cell. and .5 the power. when placed next to uranium-esk cells it causes a double pulse rather than a single pulse. 75% chance of leaving a depleted accelerator core behind on death (? maybe). Doesn't pulse by itself

3) Isotope Inhibitor Core
    same as the Accelerator core but causes adjacent to lose a pulse. Generates 1.5x uran heat, but doesn't pulse by itself.

4) Uranium mini-gernade
    made from a single near depleted uran-core and a sticky tnt = bigger explosion tnt;

5) Heat detector
    Use on a reactor to get its hull heat. It would be good for any reactor that's not a Mark I-EX and has a cycle time.

• hiya, just want to propose some interesting items/effects:

1) Visual display of jetpack fuel (some small bar) indicating how much fuel you have left without opening inventory.
    Why: I freaking love jetpacks, but hate falling out of the sky on longer high use trips (AEther mod I am looking at you)

I would like this.This is partially already the case due to a bug, as armor bar is almost completely taken over by the effects of a Bat-pack, jet-pack, or similar, and hence you can use it to see how much fuel/energy you have left.

5) Heat detector
    Use on a reactor to get its hull heat. It would be good for any reactor that's not a Mark I-EX and has a cycle time.

The addon section has the Thermometer, which does this already. Note that addons may be added to the mod official at some point, possibly in each update.