Simple suggestions for tools and armor.

• Hi guys I'm new on this forum and mod and I have a few small suggestion for tools.

1. There should be upgradable chainsaw that you could upgrade like drill from Tier 1 (Simple chainsaw) to Tier 2 (Diamond chainsaw) or even Tier 3 (Iridium chainsaw).
    2. There should be diferent tipes of forge hammer like made from copper, tin, lead, steel (if you have installed Railcraft).
    3. There should be diferent tipes of cutter like made from copper, tin, lead, steel (if you installed Railcraft).
    4. We have Nanosuit Tier 2 and Quantum suit Tier 4, but we are missing Tier 1 and Tier 3 suits.
    5. Diamond Drill should be Tier 2 tool not Tier 1.

• 1. There is an add on for it (and iridium tools have been denied). We surprisingly got an iridium drill (that has an inbuilt fortune III) on IC² exp ~SpwnX ...need to try 1.6 ... ~me

2/3. You shouldn't need it the metal former is fairly easy to get.

4. Bronze armor, composite armor.

5. Why?

• . There should be upgradable chainsaw that you could upgrade like drill from Tier 1 (Simple chainsaw) to Tier 2 (Diamond chainsaw) or even Tier 3 (Iridium chainsaw).

Why not, but I'm not sure 3 Tiers are needed, because cutting wood isn't a major task. Unlike mining, which would makes any Chainsaw that is too expensive pointless.

2. There should be diferent tipes of forge hammer like made from copper, tin, lead, steel (if you have installed Railcraft).

Copper, tin and lead ? XD. And why not gold, when you're about that ? ^^
    For steel you have GT :D

3. There should be diferent tipes of cutter like made from copper, tin, lead, steel (if you installed Railcraft).

See above. And it's "types", not "tipes".

4. We have Nanosuit Tier 2 and Quantum suit Tier 4, but we are missing Tier 1 and Tier 3 suits.

You're (partially) right. Tier 1 and 2 shouldn't have armors. So the NanoSuit should be Tier 3.

5. Diamond Drill should be Tier 2 tool not Tier 1.

Agreed, but then it would logically have more EU stored in it, while the current number is perfectly fine to me.

Edit for BillJoehoho:
    5) Obviously to nerf it, to make Bronze useful and that kind of stuff. And because the best would be Fuel-powered drill for lower levels :D (but actualy still cool in endgame for being faster ;) )

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• (Diamond Drill should be Tier 2 tool not Tier 1) - because it's a little bit strange that drill is Tier 1, diamond drill Tier 1, iridium drill Tier 3 , and Tier 2 is skiped.