Posts by Soldjermon

Oh yeah, Sengir's suggestion from his FTB forum signature is definitely implemented now! Hehehe! XD

NOTE: If you don't want to be spoiled, don't look!

I wonder how Sengir is going to react when he sees this. X3
    Just be glad that it isn't the replacement of the normal wooden planks and just an easter egg like CrafterOfMines57 said. >3>;

- Soldjermon

Haha, I just noticed Sengir's FTB forum signature

Greg, I think you know what to do for next version

Oh god, that'll be the most hilarious prank, for people who start off with that version of GregTech; if that was ever done. XD
    But! That prank shouldn't last no longer than a day though; because people would be EXTREMELY pissed that just getting wood planks cost that much to get is completely impossible to continue on. >3>

- Soldjermon

Hi, I have a problem, I use my last config file and I get this>
    Slot 4095 is already occupied by forestry.core.gadgets.BlockStainedGlass@5769c779 when adding gregtechmod.common.blocks.GT_BlockMetaID_Block@61a705c4

The problem is that the config file does not have the ID 4095. I try removing the old config and let the program create a new one, but the conflict continue and MC does not create a new configfile for gregtech, and crash with the same error.

What can I do?

If you've ever cared to look a little more closely in your config folder, you'll notice a new folder called "GregTech". GregoriusT moved the config file into it's own folder and has more config files than just one.

Now you know.

- Soldjermon

I got contaced by Slowpoke101 for the inclusion of the GregTech-Addon in the FTB-Pack. I gave him permission to do so. :thumbup:

Hey! That's really sweet that slowpoke101 asked you about that! :D
    Maybe your IC2 addon would suddenly appear into the forgecraft server and some of the mod devs and a few popular youtubers(especially direwolf20) would be completely trolled because of the recipe changes of most of the IC2 machines. X3
    But who knows if that's going to happen or not. >3> Would be really awesome and hilarious if it does! XD

- Soldjermon

I personally find that the lighting rod is a cheat itself and I don't think greg is to happy with its balance. Mainly why there is a config for it so you can disable it. I mean if people use it the way its intended then it works great. If people use it in a cheap way then its like installing xray to your client really. Not much can be done or at least its pointless :P

I'm just letting GregoriusT know about it if he doesn't. ;P

Also, I've noticed that there's a little goof on the rawMachineTier* and craftingtable(the the tier name for circuits is circuitTier*), because the medium circuit board certainly isn't a tube, or a autoarchic gate or a controller circuit; when looking up in the ore dictionary from mistaqur's NEI OD addon.
    Bug, or intentional?

One last thing; when having the ender chest mod installed that replaced the vanilla ender chest completely, it breaks the recipe for the IDSU and crashes MC when looking up the recipe. XP
    Definitely need to find a way to fix that problem.

- Soldjermon

Hi hi, GregoriusT! I really like your GregTech mod and has been doing extensive testing in SSP and SMP with lots of other mods and had come across a four things.

1. I've noticed that the ore dictionary of the chips/circuitboards/electron tubes is a little more of a hassle to look up the recipes. Is it possible to have the option to disable that and have the default recipes like it was before, if some people don't want that?

2. the ore dictionary for chips/circuitboards/electron tubes are made completely different ways like buildcraft power for their gates when building some IC2 blocks/items, which can be a headache for some.

3. The new items in the newest version has a drop after hitting it, even while in creative mode. Bug?

4. With mystcraft mod and having the eternal storm age, the lightning rod can be exploited to having infinite EU. Just pointing out if you're fine with that or not.

So, there's of what I have for what I come across. I'll still be enjoying of playing with GregTech mod with IC2 and lots of other mods! :D

- Soldjermon