Posts by Matheniel

Okay, new issue. When I use the right slot of the Macerator for additive maceration, it only uses up one item. For example, I place a stack of Iron Ore in the left slot and a stack of coal in the right slot. It gave me two stacks of the dust that you cook into refined iron, but only used up one of my coal and only took the coal from me when I took the stack of coal out. I tried it again by using two stacks of iron ore and a single piece of coal and was able to get 4 stacks of refined dusts without using up the coal as long as I didn't try to take the coal out. On the other hand, though, when I put in Tin ore and Copper ore, it worked perfectly fine and took 1 tin ore for every 3 copper ore to make bronze dusts.

Not sure if that's intended or a bug, but thought I'd let you know.

Version 4.4

• fixed recipes with multiple input items only using up one per process
    • fixed Compressor and Extractor not showing up in Creative, TMI, NEI etc etc
    • added NEI Subset, IC2.AdvancedMachines

You fixed the whole "Multiple Inputs using one" thing, but now when I put a stack of items into any of the three machines, it only uses up one input resource until I clear the output block on the right. I've went ahead and uploaded a video for you to review the bug with: http://youtu.be/TSIENDM5UNc

For further information, I'm running this on my 1.4.2 DediServer that is running this, BC3, and IC2; all at the latest releases.