[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] Advanced Machines 1.1.6

• You Can't shift click items out of machines. It's not that big of a deal, but i have a habit of doing it. You crash ever time you try it.

I don't think he can fix anything without an error log

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I cannot place items on the machine block via shift clicking: levers, wires etc. It opens the GUI instead of placing the object. It works on any vanilla IC2 machine.

Versions: MC 1.4.2, Forge 6.0.1.341, IC2 1.108.57-lf

• Could you also fix the bugs for Advanced Machines 1.2.5 bukkit? I am running a server, and when I emit a redstone signal to a powered advanced machine, it crashes. TileEntities? I hope you could fix it, I also hope it isn't too hard, as you have already found the problem causing it ;)

Power => No crash
    Redstone => No crash
    Power + Redstone => Crash

IC² 1.103
    Advanced Machines 4.1

Thxs in advance.

• Impressive speed of development, I congratulate you, but now I have a little problem with this addon, I don't have IC2 1.108 :)

edit: Ohhhh! i found the beta (let's Play!!!)

• Version 4.4

• fixed recipes with multiple input items only using up one per process
    • fixed Compressor and Extractor not showing up in Creative, TMI, NEI etc etc
    • added NEI Subset, IC2.AdvancedMachines

You fixed the whole "Multiple Inputs using one" thing, but now when I put a stack of items into any of the three machines, it only uses up one input resource until I clear the output block on the right. I've went ahead and uploaded a video for you to review the bug with: http://youtu.be/TSIENDM5UNc

For further information, I'm running this on my 1.4.2 DediServer that is running this, BC3, and IC2; all at the latest releases.

• I got this crash when I tried to place a rotary macerator. http://pastebin.com/SR3SzPvY

I tried to decipher it, but I don't know what would cause it.

ExtraBees [Extra Bees] (extrabees-1.4.0.16-dev-build.zip)--That is what is causing it, it can be fixed simply using the fix listed here

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Dammit i tested this! Y YOU PRETEND TO WORK

Version 4.4b

• fixed Input Slot not being drained after first process

EDIT:
    Just so you now how much i care about you, the OP killed the 10.000 character limit, just because of the changelog.

Thanks for such a quick fix. Will try it out now <3

*UPDATE* Works like a charm. Thanks again

• Okay, new issue. When I use the right slot of the Macerator for additive maceration, it only uses up one item. For example, I place a stack of Iron Ore in the left slot and a stack of coal in the right slot. It gave me two stacks of the dust that you cook into refined iron, but only used up one of my coal and only took the coal from me when I took the stack of coal out. I tried it again by using two stacks of iron ore and a single piece of coal and was able to get 4 stacks of refined dusts without using up the coal as long as I didn't try to take the coal out. On the other hand, though, when I put in Tin ore and Copper ore, it worked perfectly fine and took 1 tin ore for every 3 copper ore to make bronze dusts.

Not sure if that's intended or a bug, but thought I'd let you know.

• Okay, new issue. When I use the right slot of the Macerator for additive maceration, it only uses up one item. For example, I place a stack of Iron Ore in the left slot and a stack of coal in the right slot. It gave me two stacks of the dust that you cook into refined iron, but only used up one of my coal and only took the coal from me when I took the stack of coal out. I tried it again by using two stacks of iron ore and a single piece of coal and was able to get 4 stacks of refined dusts without using up the coal as long as I didn't try to take the coal out. On the other hand, though, when I put in Tin ore and Copper ore, it worked perfectly fine and took 1 tin ore for every 3 copper ore to make bronze dusts.

Not sure if that's intended or a bug, but thought I'd let you know.

Thats working behaviour. Steel has about 2% graphite in it, and 1/3 is the IC2 bronze ratio. Read the additive macerating posts.

• The download link for 4.4b on post #1 actually downloads 4.4 and when using minecraft an available upgrade to 4.4b is reported.
    Can you correct the download link?

• A crash is caused by an endless loop when right-clicking a rotary macerator.

Also, the source is not used up but dust is produced if at least one dust is already there.
    This also appears to be the case in the sigularity compressor.

http://pastebin.com/YW0LtYtu

Please give it a look...

• Thanx, now that worked.
    I used the advanced machines more now, but after some time I could produce another server side exception:

Unfortunately, this error keeps appearing now soon after restarting the server each time, not alloying me to play at all.

• Couldn't get the mod to show items in game until I added a "z" in the name of the file. Might have been conflicting with some other mod most likely. Anyways after I did that everything seems to work fine.

• Servercrash on input of forcicium into rotary macerator:

http://pastebin.com/fzGEh0Yp

This happends when macerating 7 forcicium (ModularForceFieldSystemV2.2.8.0.5.zip - [Addon V1.108]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.0.4 (SSP/SMP) ) from the rotary macerator with 3 overclockers (not tested yet with less or more, sorry for not being able to do that at the moment).

I know its ok without overclocker.

Advanced Machines: AdvancedMachines 4.4.zip

This is from the FTB pack

It seems like the rotary goes into a hault on 6 macerated. It dont happend without overclockers, so i might suspect its the speed of the machine that is doing it? Also ive noticed that that the GUI haults after turning off the macerator and the outputslot sometimes wont output untill you reenter the machine (but thats a minor issue i would say).