Posts by LittleKrieger

I like that Idea, because Industralcraft is always about making things, then gather better ressources and make a better version of that thing.
    But instead of simply made 3x3 coolant cells to tier2 coolant cell(etc.) it could be more IC² like.

Tier1:
    Uranium Cell, Water Cell(real life Reactors work with Water, why not IC² reactors then?), reactor platin

Tier2:
    Plutonium Cell ( gained by complex Maceration, Compressing and refining Uranium), Coolant Cell (harder to make then Before maybe with a Circuit), and Integrated Heat Disperser (already implemented).

Tier:3
    No Ideas.

Like you said Plutonium would make more heat and Energy then, but maybe at a better ratio? like 20 Energy per Tick but just 30 Heat? or the opposite to make it more balanced.Coolant cell better cooling than water cell etc.

The current Teleporter needs 3million Eu for every Teleport, which is much, but for far distances understandable. But what if you want (for whatever Reason) a Teleporter which teleports you just 50 blocks away? Well then 3million Eu is really much. So heres my Suggestions:

Make the Teleporters Energy usage depends on the distance. As example:
    Teleporter 1 is at x= 100 y=70 z=100 and teleporter 2 is at x=600 y=65 z=300

So the math is:

Differenc of T1 x and T2 x=600-100=500 distance for x
    Same for z and y which would be z=200 and y=5 together that is 500+200+5 =705 distance. If lets say the Teleporter needs 1.000 EU for each distance point. So it would be 705.000 EU (of course the amount per distance point can be changed due to balance).

I dont know much about Coding but i think this isnt hard to make because computing is all about Numbers and Maths.

Alternative is could be a system like:
    0-100 Distance = 200.000 EU 101-300 = 500.000 Eu ...

Well the exact Numbers are up to you but i think you got ma Idea.

Edit: Sry, wasn't informated. My suggestion is useless delete or so.

Advanced Nano Suit was removed, the Quantum Suit replaces it.

Quantum Helmet shouldn't disappear when taking Damage, even on Mutliplayer (i got an own SMP Server with IC², played much there already, my Quantum Helmet didn't disapeared, so the problem is maybe some wrong installation.)

I've experienced some FPS Drops on my Server , too(its just a small server for me & friends).
    It dont seem to be connected to any blocks/maschines, just to special locations.
    It was sometimes near some MFUs or SOlar Panels or other BLocks, but sometimes near normal MC Blocks(dirt,grass etc.).
    When i diconnected AND Restarted my Minecraft (not the Server) and then connected again, the FPS drop "location" disappeared,
    but i always find new locations then.
    Currently, its very strange. I got an building (full with IC² stuff), where FPS is good and fast. But when i leave the Building and go to Nature(swamp biome) FPS start dropping and is bad as long as im not in my Building (tried even running away fast). Also making render distance to tiny didn't change anything.
    The FPS Drops wasn't just there for me, other Players on my Server had them, too (sometimes on same location).

I have following mods/plugins on my Server:

Using the Minecraft_Server.jar from minecraft.net, starting it with a Bat to allocate more memory to it, using command string:

Code
    "C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xms1024M -Xmx1024M -jar minecraft_server.jar

Same for Client.
    IC² 1.15 (of course)
    Modloader MP
    Modloader
    Minecraftforge 1.1.1 Server
    Buildcraft 1.8.1.1
    Flan's MP Utils

Client Side:
    All required stuff to use IC² & BC
    TMI for 1.8.1

I've had removed Buildcraft, the Bug still appears, then i've removed IC² (so just Flan's Utils & Modloaderstuff was on Sever) and bug didN't appeared anymore.
    So The FPS Drop seems to comes from IC² or IC² + Flan's MP Utils or Modloaderstuff (including MC Forge) (due to incompatiblety).

Here some Screenshots:

Inside my Building, FPS normal.

Outside, FPS drop starts.

On Tiny Render Distance, its still bad.

Back inside my Building, its totally fine again.

EDIT: I removed Flan's Utils and FPS Drop still there.

EDIT2:Made a new World on Server, i found no FPS drops there, seems to be connected to placed IC Stuff, i will continue Testing.

Use flan's Mp Utils ?

Thx with this it works fine.

For everyone who want to use TMI with damage value items in multiplayer, insall the utils mod, then go to your .minecraft folder, there is the toomanyitems.txt
    In it there is a line with "/give {0} {1} {2}" change it to "/i {1} {2} {3}" (without the ""). Dont change the part before the /!

It doesn't work with TMI either, because TMI in Mutliplayer just uses the /give Commands ,if you click glass, it make /give (yourname) (glassid) 64 to console, so it also depends on the commands,you can change the settings, but without a command of the Server it doesn't work.

In IC² 1.15 many Blocks are damage values of other blocks.

Example: Every generator block is just a damage value of the basic Generator, which ID is 246
    So Solar panels ID is 246-3.

The Problem is the normal SMP Vanilla Server has only a /give command with ID
    and quantity, but the not the Damage Value.
    In fact: You cant spawn some(quite important) IC² items on SMP Vanilla Server.
    I got no idea of how coding/java works, but if its possible please add a command
    in the Server-side IC² which let you spawn Items with Damage Values.

If you wanna build a super awesome IC² City on a Server with some Friends,
    this Command stuff is really annoying.

PS: If there is already a Way to spawn items/blocks with Damage Values on SMP Server,then I'm sorry.

PS2: Sry for bad English.