Posts by ShadowScale

pls make advance solar panels a bit more expansive and moserators too. diamonds in moserators posible to replace with new recipe "diamond drill" crafting whit diamonds and still.

nerf advance solar panels whit a half output eu/t

add advanced hight presure and temprute coke furunce - its just needed in game.

diamod dust and expansive recipe for it.

couze all mods need more balansing

Haven't seen anything more about irridium ore and platium. All was already in the NEI, i know fusion reactor can make irridium, but because it need tons of irridium to be build, that's useless for the moment.

Still stuck with 2 irridium and 2 platinium tiny dust in one week ...

Same problem..

Btw - why i have tons of silver? Wiki says that its like gold, but looks like coal or bit more - i can dig stack of silver at ones. Its annoying too

Block ID conflict change the conflicting block ID in in either the Computercraft config or the Gregtech config.
    If you don't want to screw around with configs grab the FTB modpack it's all done for you and includes the joy that is GregTech (as well as a metric fuckton of excellent mods).

how can i change ID ? i dont whant use another modpack)

my MC crashed when i tried to install this great mod( gregtechmod138a.zip for 1.3.2

whats wrong?