Posts by AfterWind_

Hey everyone, I ported most of the textures from minimalist techology 0.7 from GT5U to the new GTCE for Minecraft 1.12. You can get the download like here. Blocks and items are mostly there while GUIs are not ported since the whole GUI system is now modular in GTCE. If you find any issues message me over on discord (AfterWind#3704) and I'll see what I can do.

Pyrolusite If you would be so kind to send me the templates for the GUIs so I can cobble them together for GTCE would help a ton. Thanks!

I'd place my bets on the crafting manager mod. Also: I recommend using MineTweaker for recipe changes if you know a bit of programming.
    Please don't put anymore of your problems in this thread for others to resolve cuz' some of us may get a liiiitle bit angry.

[gregtech.common.GT_Proxy:registerRecipes:1114]: Thingy Name: bRedString !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, an Issue nor a Lag Source, it is just an Information, which you should pass to me.

Another one of these 'b' prefixes for you, Greg.

Greg, here's a suggestion, can you use the molten version of tin/lead/etc... from Tinkers' Construct when it's available, or at least have an option for that?
    I mean making your own versions of molten metals is cool but some people might want to use the smeltery for such things since the recipes on your machines don't require much power.
    P.S: I'm expecting a big, all caps no (with font size 36, of course), but still, worth a try.

In HarvestCraft, I'm pretty sure you can make salt for free (just using water). I don't think there's a point to actually fixing this :/

Not sure if it has been posted before, but here you go. Found in 5.06.02

[13:22:47] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.common.GT_Proxy:registerRecipes:1036]: Thingy Name: bFlask !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, an Issue nor a Lag Source, it is just an Information, which you should pass to me.
    [13:22:47] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [gregtech.common.GT_Proxy:registerRecipes:1036]: Thingy Name: bVial !!!Unknown 'Thingy' detected!!! This Object seems to probably not follow a valid OreDictionary Convention, or I missed a Convention. Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, an Issue nor a Lag Source, it is just an Information, which you should pass to me.

[13:21:25] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/BigReactors]: [gregtech.common.GT_Proxy:registerOre:683]: Material Name: blockLudicrite !!!Unknown Material detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, an Issue nor a Lag Source, it is just an Information, which you should pass to me.
    [13:21:25] [Client thread/TRACE] [FML/BigReactors]: Registry add: BigReactors:BRIngot 4441 erogenousbeef.bigreactors.common.item.ItemIngot@22fda45 (req. id -1)
    [13:21:25] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/BigReactors]: [gregtech.common.GT_Proxy:registerOre:683]: Material Name: ingotLudicrite !!!Unknown Material detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, an Issue nor a Lag Source, it is just an Information, which you should pass to me.
    [13:21:25] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT/BigReactors]: [gregtech.common.GT_Proxy:registerOre:683]: Material Name: dustLudicrite !!!Unknown Material detected!!! Please report to GregTech Intergalactical for additional compatiblity. This is not an Error, an Issue nor a Lag Source, it is just an Information, which you should pass to me.
    [13:21:25] [Client thread/TRACE] [FML/BigReactors]: Registry add: BigReactors:YelloriumFuelRod 494 erogenousbeef.bigreactors.common.multiblock.block.BlockFuelRod@508935b (req. id -1)

Here you go, Greg.

So you have no Idea how Stuff works and still try to "help" me with the Development of my Mod? Seriously, there is a Tooltip saying that the Transformer gets Inverted when you use the Rubber Hammer on it, and you complain about the fact that it successfully inverted the Transformer making Input to Output and vice versa (like the Transformers in IC2) causing the Transformer to switch Voltages too according to that, causing an explosion because you inserted a too high Voltage?

First of all: if I don't know one thing about your mod doesn't mean that I have "no idea how Stuff works". Second of all, I didn't say that it caused any explosion (Only when I fed energy in its output).

Okay, what I tried was using the EV to HV transformer to convert IC2 power from an MFSU to GT power, since it works the other way around I thought this will too... Apparently it doesn't, is this intended?