[1.2.3] [IC² 1.81] [BC 2.2.13] [RP2 p4e] FutureCraft *Public Beta*

• OK, it's back again and now (hopefully) stable: FutureCraft :D
    It has no whitelist, just join and play.

Finally running on Minecraft 1.2.3
    Note: This server is not offically maintained by me, if you want to contact the administration, use the TeamSpeak server.

Server Livemap: http://futurecraft.minecraft24.net:8123/

The server rules:
    1. No griefing or stealing
    2. Stay polite, keep swearing at minimum
    3. No hacks or cheats
    4. Don't annoy the staff, don't ask for OP, Items or Creative Mode
    5. No 1-block-towers
    6. It's a freebuild and survival server
    7. Have fun and play fair

This server is running the following mods:
    - Industrial Craft 2 1.81
    - RedPower pre4e
    - BuildCraft 2.2.13
    - Forestry 1.4.0.4_bc2.2- Compact Solars 2.0
    - Charging Bench 1.81
    - ComputerCraft 1.31

You can get a working modpack on the server homepage.

The Server-IP: futurecraft.minecraft24.net

Teamspeak 3: futurecraft.minecraft24.net

Homepage: http://future-craft.phpbb8.de/index.php

Greetings, sniperfield

Sorry, but I often fail on grammar :D

• GeneraBlack is main owner, but I have still all rights on the server and do the work in the background.

Sorry, but I often fail on grammar :D

• psp may delete the options.txt file in .minecraft
    and try to change it while you are ingame or in menu.

@all server is offline atm for foxing some crashes problems and such

• pipo tried that and still didn't work and minecraft randomly crashes at start up either at the white mojang logo or at the main menu, with a java SE Binery stops working.

• this is my review of the server

this server is nothing but trouble the admins grife and lots of lagg glitches cause you to die and the owner doesnt like to compensate you for the stuff you loose because the server laggy and i have to say this "this server has LAGGGGGGGG!!!" and every so often the admins spawn hundreds of slimes to kill you. also be careful if you place a block some times it will disappear and you will fall into that lava lake that was below you( plus that neither the owners or the admins will compensate you for the lose you had caused by lagg). so my conclusion is this server is just a pile of crap and needs to be shutdown.

Edit: it also crashes alot

• this is my review of the server

this server is nothing but trouble the admins grife and lots of lagg glitches cause you to die and the owner doesnt like to compensate you for the stuff you loose because the server laggy and i have to say this "this server has LAGGGGGGGG!!!" and every so often the admins spawn hundreds of slimes to kill you. also be careful if you place a block some times it will disappear and you will fall into that lava lake that was below you( plus that neither the owners or the admins will compensate you for the lose you had caused by lagg). so my conclusion is this server is just a pile of crap and needs to be shutdown.

Edit: it also crashes alot

i smell a succesful troll here

• The server sounds pretty interesting. But you should change your mod pack.
    The current modpack contains the minecraft.jar and it's illegal to redistribute it.

• The server sounds pretty interesting. But you should change your mod pack.
    The current modpack contains the minecraft.jar and it's illegal to redistribute it.

no it isnt its illegal to redistibute the lastlogin.txt that illegal hence then you are giving away minecraft for free you cant do much whith the .jar and why arnt you yelling at the makers of tekkit and technic they distrebute minecraft.jar too so you my good sir are ether confused,stupid,or brainwashed

• I decided to give this server a shot and here is what i saw/noticed:

First and for most the dynamic map was not up to date and was not viewable. - Easily fixable

While i was in the server there was 2 active players and 1 afk (3 total) They were extreamly nice and wanted to help me get going.

I noticed some lag, finish reading this sentence before assuming anything. Right off the bat i noticed the lag, so i checked my FPS and i was sitting around 240-260 dpending on the direction i was looking. I next hit TAB to check the latency and my bars showed full green. Just to make sure i did a LONG ping test with google and i was averaging 15ms with 0 loss. Without actually pinging the server i was unable to tell what the latency actually was. One of the members mentioned the server is hosted in EU which is understandable as i live in the good 'ol USA.

Outside of that with your mod pack i noticed there were chunkloading (graphical) issues. Wether this was the server struggling or the latency issue sending to me i do not know.

And last but not least, the server spawn was kinda of wierd as it took me a minute to actually figure out how to get out of that hole.

Other than that everything else looked good :) when i get home tonight i send a ping at the server(assuming it accepts echo requests) and see what the latency to me is.

EDIT: Looks like the average latency for me in that server is 150ms, seems about right for the amount of lag i was seeing. Performing a trace route i was able to determine that the server is located in or near Germany and it looks like the trace route hit france which is were the largest part of that lag is coming from...jumps from 80ms to 140ms.

• I really have to agree with ANATOMICA_3rd!

I played on this server a few moths ago and the first thing i got was a bored admin getting on my nerves!!!
    He placed bedrock on my solarpanels and killed me with a arrow spitting dog! This isn't a professinal server! Only bored kiddies i guess...

Maybe i should mention that the server isn't running IC2 1.90 (as shown on the WikiPage), only 1.81 because it is using bukkit to have more toys for bored admins!

Just another opinion of a former player.