Posts by zergdog

Hey first off, I would love to say I love Greg Tech. The mod adds a new dimension of play ability, and even extends the length of a map.

I have a question about the config files.

####################
    # unificatortargets
    ####################

unificatortargets {
    B:Forestry=false
    B:Railcraft=false
    B:Redpower=true
    B:ThermalExpansion=false
    }

Is this correct for having Railcraft, forestry and Red power installed?? ThermalExpansion isnt installed.
    Keep in mind this is what was generated by default in the config.

Mine Bauxite Ore in plain biome -> Macerate it to Bauxite dusts -> Put it into Ind. Electrolyzer to get tiny pile of titanium dusts -> Craft the titanium dust from tp of titanium -> Smelt the titanium dust in Tier 2 Industrial Blast Furnace -> Titanium

Thank, we have a industrial electroyzer but it keeps saying insuffienct power line, is there a certain eu/t it has to be? we were giving it 32eu/t

Understandable, but from what i was reading is the api is changing a little from what the current 113 build.

It is not an ask for the relase dates.

What do you think about posting eg. weekly snapshoots with all recent changes, not only when the beta is relased or the version is ready? It should be more fun for hardcore-beta players who just want to play with all these new things (like me) and more *new* bugs for you to know and fix. Or maybye there is something like this about which i don't know - eg. GIT repository?

If there are some reasons why you don't do it, can you explain them for me (and other intrested in)?

Most likely this wont happen because
    1. People have jobs and this is done in free time for the love of the community and the hobby of programming.
    2. Increase server traffic and bandwidth use.
    3. Extra work, I don't know how long it would take them to complie working jar but example it takes me about an hour just to do an update to my modpack, for testing, validation and then edit the launcher and upload the files and etc. Then Backup and upload the patch to the server.
    4. Keep in mind those modders who have addons that would mean they will have to try and keep up with the weekly snapshots also.

In the end just be patience and the wait will surely be worth it.