[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• 1x Nuke + 16x Iridium Alloy ----Implosion Comp.----> 16x Iridium Plate
    That would be just... a pain

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

Nice the new overpowered UU Mass Fab Replacement :P

Are you sure? You now get MUCH less useful Resources than before. Dont forget getting Iron and Gold via Minecarts and Helmets is no longer possible and I also boosted the chance of things like wooden Hoes. In addition to that I nerfed all the precious Gems even more and removed the 4 Ore Blocks you were able to get with it (but then almost doubled the chance of Iron/Gold/Copper/Tin). I added basically only Paper and Watercells to the Scraplist (if the previously added things dont count). Oh and SU-Batteries got a really needed Boost. At the End I nerfed Scrapboxing to less than 50% of how it was before.

Btw. The Oredict Unification is ofcourse also applied to Scrapbox Drops. The only really missing things are the Induction Smelter of Thermal Expansion and UUM, oh right I must unify the Outputs of UUM!

• Hey greg I went to update and grabbed the download... it appears the updated file isn't updated yet because it would be showing a larger file to place over the old file with if it was :p

• Pls ignore my previous post ;( , removing the plugin ofc will remove a lot of things NEI needs to processes thus removing the search lag..

Now try uninstall RP2 NEI plugin\hide Redpower item subsets (at least hide this insane count of microblocks).

• Hey greg I went to update and grabbed the download... it appears the updated file isn't updated yet because it would be showing a larger file to place over the old file with if it was :p

That one should be 2.73c, you can see that now you have 0.09% chance to get tiny pile of chrome from scrapbox.. but who knows.. maybe he's forgetting something...

Have you considered nerfing platinum amount you can get from Sheldonite ore..or at least make a config so that I can lower the amount of platinum from 1 Sheldonite ore.. btw, will be there any other use of manganese dusts?

and... Nano Saber expensive recipe ?

• Hey first off, I would love to say I love Greg Tech. The mod adds a new dimension of play ability, and even extends the length of a map.

I have a question about the config files.

####################
    # unificatortargets
    ####################

unificatortargets {
    B:Forestry=false
    B:Railcraft=false
    B:Redpower=true
    B:ThermalExpansion=false
    }

Is this correct for having Railcraft, forestry and Red power installed?? ThermalExpansion isnt installed.
    Keep in mind this is what was generated by default in the config.

• I kid you not. Greg plans to add inter-dimensional travel via "stargates". It is a planned feature. check greg's profile for other planned features.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Official Post

That one should be 2.73c, you can see that now you have 0.09% chance to get tiny pile of chrome from scrapbox.. but who knows.. maybe he's forgetting something...

Have you considered nerfing platinum amount you can get from Sheldonite ore..or at least make a config so that I can lower the amount of platinum from 1 Sheldonite ore.. btw, will be there any other use of manganese dusts?

and... Nano Saber expensive recipe ?

The Filesize decreased, because I removed useless junk out of the File. There were old classes inside, which were either moved to another Folder or completly removed.

I already decreased the generated Sheldonite by dividing its amount by 3.

Nanosaber? Why did I forget that piece of Hightech, which is ment for destroying QSuits?

Yes, that is correct. I only set the Targets to Redpower to make it possible to create Redpowers StorageBlocks and Ingots instead of the regular ones, because Redpower doesnt use the Oredictionary completely (strange by the Fact, that Eloraam herself invented the OreDictionary)

If you want Railcrafts, Thermal Expansions or Forestrys Ingots/Dusts/Gems to be used inside the Game then set their Values to true. Note that Redpower overwrites all 3 if still enabled.

I kid you not. Greg plans to add inter-dimensional travel via "stargates". It is a planned feature. check greg's profile for other planned features.

Indeed I plan to add Stargate-Like travelling through Dimensions, in 3 Difficulty Levels. Easy = You can find one worldgenerated Gate in each Overworldlike Dimension (including Mystcraft Ages) and it's easy to find on the Surface near Spawn, Medium = Gates are likely to be buried underground (At least in the real Overworld), Hard = you have to invent it yourself long time after building Fusion Reactors, as there won't be any inside the Overworld.

At least that's how I plan it.

• suggestion:

A machine that replicates the nuclear reactor adjacent to it in its GUI.Its like a written plan,if one of the items is missing or ran out, the slot that has nothing in it turns red in the machine and tries to find the item that is missing from an adjacent chest and if it finds the item, such as a coolant that ran out, it will replace the slot with the item. Its a vague description but i think you will understand.

• Indeed I plan to add Stargate-Like travelling through Dimensions, in 3 Difficulty Levels. Easy = You can find one worldgenerated Gate in each Overworldlike Dimension (including Mystcraft Ages) and it's easy to find on the Surface near Spawn, Medium = Gates are likely to be buried underground (At least in the real Overworld), Hard = you have to invent it yourself long time after building Fusion Reactors, as there won't be any inside the Overworld.

At least that's how I plan it.

But the easier the lesser the reward, right?

• Official Post

suggestion:

A machine that replicates the nuclear reactor adjacent to it in its GUI.Its like a written plan,if one of the items is missing or ran out, the slot that has nothing in it turns red in the machine and tries to find the item that is missing from an adjacent chest and if it finds the item, such as a coolant that ran out, it will replace the slot with the item. Its a vague description but i think you will understand.

That will be possible with the new very Advanced Buffer (need a better Name, Advanced Regulator seems good), which can handle more than just one Slot (like the regular Advanced Buffer already does).

But the easier the lesser the reward, right?

Well, that will be set Hard to default.

• Greg, could you perhaps change the way nuclear reactors work? I would really like them to be bigger than just a max of 7 blocks, and move the internal components, to actual blocks, that you have to assemble. (and increase dramactically the power of uranium, because the reactor would be wayyy more expensive)

• Greg, could you perhaps change the way nuclear reactors work? I would really like them to be bigger than just a max of 7 blocks, and move the internal components, to actual blocks, that you have to assemble. (and increase dramactically the power of uranium, because the reactor would be wayyy more expensive)

That would be an entirely new machine.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

If you want that I suggest you go get Atomic Science.

aside that... I'm looking forward to this new dimension thing with the Stargate thing it sounds very interesting :D