Posts by MaxCPP

I hate this mod and one of my main goals is to make better mod that will push out this mod from almost all servers. Almost all players on all servers is panel-zombies and reactors don't mean anything for them with this mod. But it's good for decompile and exploring. Explore your enemy to win him!!

Decompiling IC2: Go to GregoriusT 's profile here and look for the appropriate section inside his "About me".

API: Learn some Java and come back.

Decompiling IC2: a lot of errors appearing. Fixing of them all is impossible.

wtf

I decompiled ic2 client very hard, but there are a lot of errors in the code. please help me to fix. example:

I get this error:

Code
    The method newMultimap(Map<K,Collection<V>>, Supplier<? extends Collection<V>>) in the type Multimaps is not applicable for the arguments (HashMap<Object,Object>, ModLoaderClientHelper$1)

and I don't know how to fix it. It's hard and errors is so lot.

I tried make mods for Minecraft, I just changed explosition physics in regular Minecraft. So no say that I don't know how to code. Java very resemble with C++, and i easy changed explosition physics (obsidian can be exploded, but with very small chance). So i can code. And i have good ideas for IC2 addon.

Sorry for bad grammar, I'm Russian.

Remove the nei-folder from the IC²-jar. Its causing the Problem.
    Or you can add NEI to the decompiled Mods, hat would work too.

In case you get that error with other Mods, then delete their Integration-Folders too or install them to the Decompilation Setup.

I removed neiintegration, but i get another error:
    == ERRORS FOUND ==

Unrecoverable error during obfuscation, see log file for details.
    RetroGuard error: COM.rl.obf.classfile.ClassFileException: ClassNotFound cpw/mods/fml/common/IFuelHandler
    ==================
    I had deleted also bcintergation and 1 more integration folders. But i get this error:
    == ERRORS FOUND ==

RetroGuard error: COM.rl.obf.classfile.ClassFileException: ClassNotFound com/google/common/base/Supplier
    ==================

How to use this? I tried to decompile the client with this mod, but I had got this stupid error:
    > Applying Retroguard
    '"java" -cp "runtime/bin/retroguard.jar:lib:lib/*:jars/bin/minecraft.jar:jars/bin/jinput.jar:jars/bin...' failed : 1

== ERRORS FOUND ==

RetroGuard error: COM.rl.obf.classfile.ClassFileException: ClassNotFound codechicken/nei/recipe/TemplateRecipeHandler$CachedRecipe
    ==================
    HELP!!!
    I successfully decompiled the clean client, but i can't decompile client with this mod (client is working).