Posts by jek29

new versions above 1.12.2 have been released for a long time and I really want to update the IC for the latest new versions, now there is already 1.16.5, and 1.17.X is planned, new versions are optimized and improved, not just new science, and 1.12.2 is already morally and technically outdated.

Good day, can't crafted ultimate solar helmet crafting required quantum
    helmet with strength 27/27, but crafted quantum helmet with strength
    1/27, and is charged only to 26/27, where to get quantum helmet 27/27?
    why not crafted with 1/27 ?

"

"

Well it's kind of work in progress. Sentimel designated me to do 1.7 port, and I did pretty well (almost everything works), but then laziness came over me and yeah. No 1.7 until sloth goes away.

Good day, I understand that too lazy to do a port on 1.7.2, but we
    really like your mod, and look forward to the release under 1.7.2, as it
    is entirely purely on 1.7.2, there are new fashion or updated who are
    no longer under 1.6.4.
    Thanks for your mod!!!, I look forward to when we will have time to release an update under 1.7.2.

good afternoon.
    server: mcpc-plus-1.7.2-R0.4-forge1094-B80
    client: 1.7.2-Forge10.12.1.1094.jar
    mod: industrialcraft-2-2.1.477-experimental

action: when using the cable (copper, tin, diamonds) get kicked from the server, or you receive the crash:

full version http://pastebin.com/Mx3pDyjb
    "

transition from industrialcraft-2_1.108.71-lf on industrialcraft-2_1.109.113-lf
    I wanted to pass with 1.4.2 on 1.4.5 without creating the new card.
    but there was a problem.
    after transfer of the world folder on the server 1.4.5 the world\ic2_map.cfg file wrong in comparison with the config\IC2.cfg file gives out a mistake.

if to remove ic2_map.cfg, all constructions from IC2 from the card will disappear (ovens of a wire of a pipe of sequoias).

it is possible to transfer the card with 1.4.2 on 1.4.5 without loss?

ravine: