Posts by Rhyx

bc2 isnt going to minecraft.jar ? i droped my bc and RP2 to jar with kevlator slopes and it works fine tho u can get crash if thers ID conflicts normaly rp and bc have those i got only ic2.jar in mods folder i patched it with mc patcher to get those in did u instaled modloader modloader mp forge ( with correct number for correct version ) ?

if u want it do it yourshelf it isnt that hard to decompile it isnt it ? ( un less ur so lazy then forget it) they have right to make any mod in any way they se it fit if they . and it isnt like u cant make addon for it right >.> if lot of people will use it then maybe they will add something similar.

PS.
    If u dont want to babysit ur machines get RP or BC they can automatize this for u so dont whine.( they can even automatize ur breeding reactor)

PS2. Darn swamped so many letters so had to edit this twice lol

did u put inside reactor any uranium cell ? it may be connected to redstone signal ( off mode for reactor) or u set reactor output in ic2 config to 0 ( its in config folder in .minecraft) if none above can be caused by any ic file being corrupted ( like 1 bad packet and 1 fille may get bad so it may not work- happens if using wifi or any other to be unstable-like)

im playing without enchants on my nano/quantum items nor dril/etc i have one pick with is eff2 unbreaking 1 it got only one puropse mine The "blue stuff" and i dont mean redpower nicolite tho after like 3-4 months on my SP save im wondering for what else now i may need them so i say no to enchants on drils etc but effect like on rubber boots added to jetpack would be great ( dying from flying 1 title up in SMP
    is such a pain ... )

well if its 30% so we would get like 5 eu/t maybe close to 6eu/t +20% extra while stormy weather would be bit too much they give right now way more eu/t than solars ( since they dont give energy while stormy and no sun up)

snow titles are transparent for them too so if u place from left and right side snow blocks or dig them in by 1 block let snow snow on them they will be harder to spot

As far i know windmills produce more energy if they are higher is this going to be to powerfull ? any one got idea ? im curious since 1.2.2 had no day light effect on zombies if im not mistaken or were it 1.21 ? are they going work at higher limits of height also plants have air quality is ig going allow us give plants better air than now ? any one know anything ?

i build also water tower but im getting on to something else got 5 layers of water generators but when i get out of their sound "range" im getting UBER PRO freezez until i get back or save and close minecraft and start again if i wont log in in their range then that effect isn't happening till now noticed only that.( maybe more power then they should give since they are fine powering up 2 macerators and 1 induction fumance at once (they appear to work even if my EU capacity is full too) tried turning off sound in settings but didnt helped ( i have sound fix instaled)
    PS.
    In Task Menager im seeeing i have like 30% cpu left and like 1,5gb ram free left ( game takes 670-1gb)

Any idea how to solve it exept geting other source of energy?

PS2.
    Its Single player Game