Posts by timelord92

I have GT 6.00.37 and I don't know why but I can't seem to smelt bronze dust in the furnace. I don't know if you have to use a crucible or not, but I literally can't find anything except copper, tin, and banded iron, which doesn't smelt into iron aparently. I'm new to GT so, I'm sort of totally lost here. Is magnetite supposed to indicate the nearby presence of smeltable iron?

Any chance we could possibly include more in the wiki about the experimental build? Pics and recipes would be nice. I'd upload some myself but, you need permission to upload pics on the wiki ; ~;'

[Group Project] Wiki Improvement Team It's abandoned now. Lord knows why but hey, what can you do? It's a real shame to see something that would have been so good just get abandoned like this. What can ya do though? The wiki still needs major clean-up and rewrites. The jokes shouldn't be deleted, but they should be separated and condensed into smaller nuggets in the articles, written more as asides than anything else. The "secrets" BS needs to go. It's an antiquated notion that should be done with and in lieu the recipes should just be hidden by spoiler. I don't see how giving the community their information would at all be detrimental to its light-hearted jokey-ness. In fact, by having secret pages and secret recipes you effectively cut off a portion of the community and deter it from growing. This mod would only benefit from a wiki that does it justice rather than the current incomplete out of date and all too ineffective wiki that only curtails the endeavors of those working to better it. If anyone can tell me why this noble cause was abandoned or who might be willing to take up the mantle, please don't hesitate a second more.

I'm using FML version 4.5.64.499, and I'm getting this eror

Any help would be greatly appreciated, buildcraft works fine on this so i'm confused why industrialcraft doesnt