Posts by TheGodlikeGamer

Good gravy, for someone with a name like "TheGodlikeGamer" you sure need a lot of help playing a game. Just load up a reactor planner and play around with the setup. Do it yourself! What's the point of taking someone else's idea and building it? It won't be your accomplishment.

Acctually I'm not perfect and I'm not that good living underground that's why I need help, what about you? Haven't you ask for help even once? And my name is 'TheGodlikeGamer" because I like PVP'ing

Well i tried the the watermill thing with a thermopile and the batbox can:t feed the retriever with enough bluticity and it somehow messed up.. But the Nuclear idea not bad but can you give me the uranium cells' setup? And the reactor's fomation/setup?

I never really understood anarchy servers. Seemed like something people design to play in order to purposefully be dicks to one another...

But as far as an energy source goes, you're going to have to go hydro. Manned water mill mode may be your best bet if you can create your own infinite water source, and then you can later automate it with some machinery down the road...

Hey! Thats not bad but what do you mean "automate it with machinery", machinery like bc engines and pipes?

Hey Guys!

I live underground and I can't move to the surface because it's an anarchy server and i need a sustainable EU source that works underground, compact and less/no noise i tryed making a auto-fueling generator that accepts wooden planks but i need more EU... Can anybody help?