Sustainable EU Underground

• Hey Guys!

I live underground and I can't move to the surface because it's an anarchy server and i need a sustainable EU source that works underground, compact and less/no noise i tryed making a auto-fueling generator that accepts wooden planks but i need more EU... Can anybody help?

• Geothermal from the Nether perhaps?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I never really understood anarchy servers. Seemed like something people design to play in order to purposefully be dicks to one another...

But as far as an energy source goes, you're going to have to go hydro. Manned water mill mode may be your best bet if you can create your own infinite water source, and then you can later automate it with some machinery down the road...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Not bad... But I can't pump lava back to my base because of teleport pipes being banned... BTW the server uses all tekkit mods even EE this is why i can make an auto-fueling generator... Any other ideas?

• I never really understood anarchy servers. Seemed like something people design to play in order to purposefully be dicks to one another...

But as far as an energy source goes, you're going to have to go hydro. Manned water mill mode may be your best bet if you can create your own infinite water source, and then you can later automate it with some machinery down the road...

Hey! Thats not bad but what do you mean "automate it with machinery", machinery like bc engines and pipes?

• Hey! Thats not bad but what do you mean "automate it with machinery", machinery like bc engines and pipes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fez3O3NP72s
    just replace solar panels with thermopiles.

EDIT: This might also be of use http://forum.feed-the-beast.co…-2-thermopile-setup.5396/

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Edited once, last by CrafterOfMines57 ().

• If you can have EE, use collector/duplicator flowers to dupe lava cells and feed it to geogens. If collector is banned, change the collectors to mk3 antimatter relays and feed it with several cobblegens

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• Uranium -> Nuclear reactor (Use breeders for efficiency) -> Tons of EU -> UUM -> Glowstone -> Duplicator -> Uranium
    Ad infinitum.

Wait, now uranium can be duped?

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• Well i tried the the watermill thing with a thermopile and the batbox can:t feed the retriever with enough bluticity and it somehow messed up.. But the Nuclear idea not bad but can you give me the uranium cells' setup? And the reactor's fomation/setup?

• Well i tried the the watermill thing with a thermopile and the batbox can:t feed the retriever with enough bluticity and it somehow messed up.. But the Nuclear idea not bad but can you give me the uranium cells' setup? And the reactor's fomation/setup?

Good gravy, for someone with a name like "TheGodlikeGamer" you sure need a lot of help playing a game. Just load up a reactor planner and play around with the setup. Do it yourself! What's the point of taking someone else's idea and building it? It won't be your accomplishment.

There's a thread literally devoted to just this [OFFICIAL] List of good reactor designs

• By the Way, what is a "Anarcgy Server"(I guess something...Bad?!)

Anarchy server, it's PVP with everyone on their own (unless you team up).

• Official Post

Quoted from "Sinnaj63"

By the Way, what is a "Anarcgy Server"(I guess something...Bad?!)

Anarchy server, it's PVP with everyone on their own (unless you team up).

Also it allows (and encourages) griefing and stealing. However many times it has mods to give player self-protection, like MFFS.