Posts by Neikei911

error reports plz, and is a lapotron crystal chargeable in an mfe?

I was talking about MFSU - not MFE ;)

@Error report (see below) when I put the advgen-stuff into the ic2jar.
    Please note : I did copy the F4113nCore-Files into the ic2jar without any problem (no crash).
    Of course I also deleted core+advgen-zips from the mods-folder.

cpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/core/block/machine/tileentity/TileEntityElectrolyzer
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:130)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:506)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:161)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:410)
    at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/core/block/machine/tileentity/TileEntityElectrolyzer
    at ic2.core.IC2.load(IC2.java:539)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:487)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:153)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:86)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:505)
    ... 5 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.core.block.machine.tileentity.TileEntityElectrolyzer
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:185)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 31 more
    Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 6
    at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.readShort(Unknown Source)
    at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at org.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:29)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(RelaunchClassLoader.java:228)
    at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.RelaunchClassLoader.findClass(RelaunchClassLoader.java:173)
    ... 33 more
    --- END ERROR REPORT d61ca25f ----------

or you could copy the files from advgens into the ic2 jar

That gives me an exception when I start Minecraft.
    Also tried to copy the "core"-files into the ic2jar too (and of course removing both files from the mods-folder) = different crash.
    But thats "ok" - I need to use a fresh MCjar anyway since I discovered some more "strange" things (that only seem to happen on my MC) in other mods as well.
    Guess it was really a bad idea to *not* use the recommended forge-version ;)

BTW (unrelated):
    Any way you could make that PlasmaBattery charge/uncharge-able in a MFSU?
    Maybe at lower speed (regarding the lower tier of the MFSU) or with a small EU-loss (to compensate for the "unproper usage")?

Found another bug.
    Rare Earth Extractor : Put a stack of cobble in it, and wait until it *should* be finished.
    It doesnt finish, it crashes the game - exception (hope that lines are helpfull):

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at f4113n.AdvGenerators.tileentity.TileEntityRareEarthExtractor.recycleChance(TileEntityRareEarthExtractor.java:126)
    at f4113n.AdvGenerators.tileentity.TileEntityRareEarthExtractor.g(TileEntityRareEarthExtractor.java:97)
    at yc.h(World.java:2151)
    at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:680)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
    at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:159)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

Updated to 3.2.2 today (core also updated to 4.0.2).

Still the same issue:
    I can *not* put the dead magnet into any slot in the electrolyzer :(

Also:
    Put down a MFSU, put a slag-generator next to it, put a single piece of charcoal in, wait.
    Result = 230400 EU (over 230k!) - from one(!) piece of charcoal.
    Thats much more than a simple 25% bonus ;)
    One of the last versions (not sure which one) produced 19200 EU for the same piece of charcoal (reported that same time ago).
    Seems that something got "fishy" with the EU-Output of the slag-gen ?

Found some bugs:
    For example I can *not* insert the dead magnet into the electrolyzer (wont accept the magnet in any slot).
    So I have to cheat in the "real" magnets :(
    Also : putting clay (not the block) into the rare earth extractor, will produce rare earth - but the clay will not be consumed totally.
    When it reaches the last piece of clay - that piece will stay in the machine forever and produce endless rare earth...

for those interested, look at my profile for hvy beta for all of my mods for 1.4.5

I totally loved the AdvGenerator-addon in the past, so I had to try this out.
    Seems to work (slag-gen and slowgrinder at least) for me so far.

But I am switching to MC1.4.6 later today (with redpower2 which does not have a MC1.4.5-version).
    So its once again "good bye beloved AdvGenerators" ;(

I am sure most players already switched to MC1.4.6 and the IC2.112 Beta.
    I know you dont make add-ons for pre-releases and betas - and I am not going to ask for that.
    I am not even sure if I would release anything for beta/pre-releases myself.
    But lets face it: A new release for an outdated MC+IC2-version is kind of useless, since not many players are going to try/use it.
    Anyway : Its one of the best addons for IC2 ; please keep up the good work.