[Addon v1.112]AdvGenerators²v3.3.0-New Toys!!!

• the idea that makes other ores from grinding one type

if you make the recipe hard like end tier then its not op plus its % so sometimes you dont get what you want and sometimes nothing.
    i should really add spaces between ideas because i dont think you saw the gravitational gen idea

• I did sounds cool, but a bit unrealistic, still a cool idea ^^

actually in real life there are machines that do that because in ore you dont just find one element and sometimes they need a pure element with no other elements mixed in so they use machines to separate the elements up. thats what kinda my idea was about. the machine that got other elements out

• Updated to 3.2.2 today (core also updated to 4.0.2).

Still the same issue:
    I can *not* put the dead magnet into any slot in the electrolyzer :(

Also:
    Put down a MFSU, put a slag-generator next to it, put a single piece of charcoal in, wait.
    Result = 230400 EU (over 230k!) - from one(!) piece of charcoal.
    Thats much more than a simple 25% bonus ;)
    One of the last versions (not sure which one) produced 19200 EU for the same piece of charcoal (reported that same time ago).
    Seems that something got "fishy" with the EU-Output of the slag-gen ?

• Found another bug.
    Rare Earth Extractor : Put a stack of cobble in it, and wait until it *should* be finished.
    It doesnt finish, it crashes the game - exception (hope that lines are helpfull):

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at f4113n.AdvGenerators.tileentity.TileEntityRareEarthExtractor.recycleChance(TileEntityRareEarthExtractor.java:126)
    at f4113n.AdvGenerators.tileentity.TileEntityRareEarthExtractor.g(TileEntityRareEarthExtractor.java:97)
    at yc.h(World.java:2151)
    at in.h(WorldServer.java:516)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:680)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
    at bdz.q(IntegratedServer.java:159)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

• I haven't tried it yet. Is the wrenching NPE fixed?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• There's still an NPE. I'm using ic2 1.115 from the support thread. I don't know what's causing this.
    Okay. Somehow regenerating the config fixed the problem, I don't know how.
    But the blocks are now one hit. I accidentally my turbine solar and got nothing.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

Edited once, last by SteveofDoom ().

• significant changes to the plasma tier items, added the stone macerator, insta break problem is fixed by newest fallencore as well
    (didn't have time to update the info posts, until i do that tommorrow, please use tmi to find recipes etc.)

• Good work.
    Rare earth extractor is fixed, Slag generator EU-output is fixed (20% bonus now).
    But:
    Is it just me - or does the electrolyzer still not accept a dead magnet in any slot?
    Using current (3.3.0) version of course.

• Neikei911: well I think what's happening is that the edited class file I have is not overwriting the ic2 one correctly, might be caused by your launcher (if you have a special one) or just mc forge screwing up, a hotfix would be to just install it directy into the ic2 jar

• I dont use any special launcher.
    But you might be right, could be an forge-issue since I dont use a "recommended" version of forge.
    I could update forge - or just avoid the update-hassle and cheat the dead magnets into "normal" ones until MC1.5

• Any chance you could add pipe support for the wood gasifier messing around with cells is annoying when you have BC or TE installed as they provide pipes and liquid storage methods. it would be nice if the device could check for valid output pipes if no cells are present