Posts by martsrzx

Just a simple question, is there any way how to get uranium to spawn more in chunks? Or any other way i can obtain more uranium w/o mining 100 chunks of blocks? I have looked through ic2 and gregtech configs, but i seem not to find it. And im asking cause i used mysticcraft generated worlds w/o dense ores and i put quarries there, just not no mess up my original world. And so i have mined 4 quarries max size allowed, i think it was 25 chunks each(max landmark blue laser showing when u put redstone torch next to it) and from layer 100 to bedrock in flat world. Math: 25x4=100 chunks from 100 to layer 1 and i got just 96 peices of uranium, that kinda seems like most rare resource in my world since i got like 5 stacks of iridium and 12+ stacks of diamonds and all other stuff.

Lead is just too hard to macerate with a Mortar.

martsrzx: The Water you piped into the ELECTROLYZER is being used for a Recipe. Just dont pipe it into the ELECTROLYZER, if you dont want to ELECTROLYZE Water.

Yeah i got it, you dont have to fucking repeat it 3 times, and i did ask wtf i did wrong n stuff. And it seems that dust recipes is not checked first always.

As my first post title.

Is this intentional or im just doing something wrong?

EDIT.

Scratch that about not checking, cause some circumstances changed like they should've changed in first place and now it is working fine. Sry about inconvenience on my end.

Title and pictures says it all. But if you still cant see it, then let me explain situation. Basically NEI crafting recipes show one thing and doing it in machine produce different results + industrial electrolyzer doesnt consume cinabor dust while creating those 4 hydrogen cells and 1 compressed air cell.

1st screen centrifuge itself
    2nd screen NEI recipe for mercury cell
    3rd screen it magically fixed itself

EDIT.

LoL, i did like nothing = refueled machine with some new tin cells and it seems that it is working the right way ^^ But still it would be nice to know wtf went wrong? :D

PS. Greg i just <3 those quantum chests item / liquid.

Edit.

That is from mod ultimate tools, there is axe/shovel/pickaxe = Ultimate. It doesnt give any uuber +++ just 3 tools in one + you can enchant one and all abilities will be enchanted and it has 3x durability, since there are 3x tools. Simply put it this way i dont like to use electrical tools even tho i have osmium mod whitch adds 1mil eu drill.

EDIT.
    And no it is derping again :D PS. i have latest gregtech mod installed whitch is

"version": "2.75a",
    "mcversion": "1.4.6",