Posts by Akernator

You could try AkersWorld, I run a clean server, no special requirements. We run FTB Monster Pack - IP: akersworld.hosthorde.net

We have a few banned mod's, but are working to find ways to bring them back into the game. There are about 3 - 8 people a day online.

I am the Owner, I'm on almost every day.

Thanks for looking....

Akernator

Please come check out the server, same format as before......

1.6.4 Direwolf20 v1.0.21

No Whitelist, Friendly server, PVP is set to true for now, keepInventory True, mobGriefing False

Griefprevention, Essentials

You know the drill, keep it clean there is nothing on my server but a map, so it is wide open for your mind to escape!

Please do not set up chunk loaders everywhere, because if pack crashes, then it will be reset back to clean slate!!!

Had one reset sorry, I think the Mystcraft killed us, so I removed the Mystcraft mod.

IP: 192.99.19.54:25732

Thanks,

Akernator

Guys my server will be coming down soon, but I found a good place and wanted to share with everyone.

Please check out "Monstercraft.nitrado.net" it is a server very similar to mine but has a cool spawn. The two guy running it are cool as well. I am an Op on the server they are needing some people to help make the server what mine was in its day.

Guys the IP: monstercraft.nitrado.net

Mail me and I will help out when I can.

This server is good it has autosaves and restarts, so it should stay cleanand running smooth.

It also has Spleef it is fun !!!

Again check it out, I will post more after I get all the details about the server, but it is hosted so hopefully not the issues I had.

Again thanks guys,

The Akernator

David.....

Guys my server will be coming down soon, but I found a good place and wanted to share with everyone.

Please check out "Monstercraft.nitrado.net" it is a server very similar to mine but has a cool spawn. The two guy running it are cool as well. I am an Op on the server they are needing some people to help make the server what mine was in its day.

Guys the IP: monstercraft.nitrado.net

Mail me and I will help out when I can.

This server is good it has autosaves and restarts, so it should stay cleanand running smooth.

It also has Spleef it is fun !!!

Again check it out, I will post more after I get all the details about the server, but it is hosted so hopefully not the issues I had.

Again thanks guys,

The Akernator

David.....

I will look into Factions, I have all the links to MyTown and the thing I have been having trouble with is the permissions. It seems to work great if your an OP but when you are just plain jane person on the server you cannot claim a thing or modify something you may already have claimed as an OP.

Look at Factions right now and see what we can do.

Why Direwolf20? what mode are you looking for?

Mindcrack lookes pretty good and the mods that have been giving people problems are not in the Mindcrack (ex: Gravity gun, Mystcraft, etc)

Akernator

Thanks for the help.

I need Grief protection for the server in bad way I am tied of things getting so messed up. I have had to start new server like at least twice now. I want to go back to Direwolf20 or Mindcrack, but with out grief protection I am looking at keeping a server running for about 4 weeks. Then I get errors beyond belief, I found a server MOD MYTOWN like TOWNY on Bukkit. But this thing works with Forge (FTB). I have searched High and Low no instruction materials to speak of. I think this thing would do the trick.

Can someone help me find a manual of some sort to help me setup the permissions for this thing. if you are not OP you can not do squat, got to find something that tels us how this thing works. Or if you have a better mod speak up. I'm almost ready to throw in the towel. FTB is too unstable left wide open to attack by crazy people.

Akernator

I am on business, and I have tried to log into server but it seem to be down. I have noticed that the inventory does seem to be loosing things. I lost alot of stuff before server went down. I hope the server is not corrupt again, that was the reason we went to MagicWorld. We may go back to direwolf20 soon! I ave been looking at a better way to monitor the server and it should help out.

Akernator

Sorry for the confusion but we had alot of issues with the Direwolf20, not sure why.

Same deal just different mod pack No IC2 but still fun. I turned off MobGriefing and keepInventory is on now.

Akernator

I'm out for two weeks hope it can last that long.

I'm not sure it the Greifing did it or what? Well it will not stay runnign for langer then 10 minute so we are more then likely starting new world when it comes back. Sorry for Greifing wish I had a way to stop it.

guys sorry for the spawn area everyone seems to want to claim that location and tear it up I am going to flaten that area and try to find a way to not have this area claimed. The server seems to be having some issues lately like shutting down for no reason, still investigating this issue.

Have and remember the spawn is not for building I have world set at 2000 +- so you have 4000 in any direction use that please.

Akernator

We have been live for a week hard to believe ti worked.

Lag is there but not too bad for a Residential line I think.

Please let me know if we should change this thing to PVP or leave it alone

99Percent cool world,

Akernator here, I have been playing for about a week. My son has too, can you white list him (cornalcandy) so we can continue to play? He logged in today to find he is not on the white list?

And is the server set to hard or normal?

Do like the server, I would like to sent one up, not sure how? Only setup the beta for me and some of my son's friends.

Thanks,
    David