Posts by CitizenJoe

so from what your saying no matter what config i disable the whole thing is basically not coded properly and thats why my forge is going crazy.

its a real shame because this mod does have alot of potential.

Doesnt seem the author is that active to fix all the problems. maybe our very own GT can fix it up and add it into his mod, if allowed that is. just me thinking out loud anyway. regardless i love both mods. just need to get this 1 fixed. please please.

Err... no I said the titanium generation isn't coded properly, which means you cant make the osmium saber (and Minecraft cant generate any chunks, but yeah...). Disable the world gen if you want to be able to use the other stuff without crashing and being unable to play.

I found an annoying crash bug. Version 0.7.9a freezes when creating a new world saying: "Building Terrain" and when loading an already created world the game tends to just suddenly close randomly. The crash can happen like 1 minute after loading the world to 5 minutes after loading the world.

+1, I confirm this problem, freezes when creating a new world and the crash after 1-5 minutes in the game world, I am sure that the reason for this mod, please fix it. I hope we will be able to play with mod soon.

Its the titanium ore world gen, it.. er... isn't done properly. At all. *cough* Whenever minecraft tries to generate a new chunk with this mod installed, the ore generator locks up forge permanently until you restart or it crashes. Disable it in the config and its all good but you cant get titanium without another mod that adds it.

EDIT: Actually, even then nothing is actually registered with the oreDictionary at all so no compatibility with anything else. It isn't that hard mod person.

The powerfist is incredibly energy hungry compared to IC2 power tools that do the same thing, even at minimum speed (which in turn is slower than IC2 power tools).

Well I think thats sort of the point. It does everything really well but uses more power. You can turn down the power consumption multipliers in the options if it really bothers you that much :P

if i go and change the max protection on the armour shield from 6 to 25 (i have done that and increased energy consuption) it is still 6 when i have taken it upp to 25, it show 6 in the table when it should show 25. is it becouse 6 is the maximum?

Don't worry it is 25. Its just a visual thing, you can ignore it. I think minecraft just cant show any more than a certain amount on the armor bar for an individual armor piece.

Ok, so, I've finally bumped the recommended version. But I knew I forgot something.

Does anyone know offhand the oredict entry for Tungstensteel ingots? >.>

I've pushed build 140 with "ingotTungstenSteel" but if that doesn't work, let me know.

Works perfectly. Thanx for teh change. Is gud.

Hoping for better generators soon too, preferably bistromathics :P

am making a public texture pack. do you mind if i use this. ill give full credit to you once i release it

Yes, in fact I do.

Blink Drive! Yay! And I see u lurkin Zarrens

More OT:
    Just a final version of the armor if you're gonna keep it muse

And I made a 32x version for my personal texture pack if anyone is interested:

Probably gonna improve it and clean it up a little. Too lazy right now.

Edit: Pictures disappearing for some reason. Grrrr

Edit: NVM I had the wrong version in the mods folder X(

I thought of something for a module actually. What about an interdimensional transporter that can send you back and forth between the nether and overworld? Maybe it could be made to work with mystcraft too somehow. Just a thought.

Lol just noticed the recipe for it. Dayum. Not quite to that tech level in GT yet but that does seem a little... much, and changing it makes sense from a balance perspective. Also maybe the gregtech recipe for the advanced plating should be changed to something else? cause its pretty much on the same tech level as the field emitters if it uses iridum plates and it seems you might as well just get the energy shields by the time you can craft it.

Hope things are going well with the bugfixing muse. :3

Quoted from "chaoschamp"
    ive been messing around for awhile now with modular powersuits now but a few problems
    .NEI does not show the recipes

Yes it does

This

I would LOVE to make the current version the new recommended one (so modpacks start updating etc), but I can't until I (or someone else) figures out that netserverhandler crash.

I'd like to help but don't know anything about programming in Java so dunno how useful I can be.

Also glad you guys like the armor :D

Made a change to one pixel on the armor legs. It was annoying me for some reason.

My artist is currently working on a custom model for the armor, but that's going to be a challenge to implement and I don't have as much time now that school is picking up. Besides, more options is always better! Feel free to post them.

As for bugs, please post them to github.

Well that'll be pretty sweet if you can get it to not conflict with everything
    And sorry didn't read the entire first post =_=

Been playing with this for a few days and I have to say that it is really awesome and still has a lot of potential.

Been getting the same bug as sondrex tho. Sometimes when I get hit by my own plasma gun everything just... stops working. I have like a billion other mods though so It could just be something weird with one of those.

Keep up the great work muse!

OH one other thing... no offence to whomever textured the armor, but it looks pretty meh next to the icons and tinkering table, and doesn't work great with the recoloring module on account of being grey and lacking in contrast. I made some improved ones from scratch if you'd like to see :3