Posts by ciroreed

I can't fill my 'Fluid solidifier' with any liquid. Im googling around but no solution yet:

What im doing:

- Connect a 'fluid solidifier' to the electric network

- Shift + Right click holding a cell with a fluid on one of machine sides (this works fine for other machines but fluid solidifier)

GT version: gregtech-5.09.28pre

UPDATE:

https://imgur.com/a/OLaRh

previous image: cover at left machine iza pump at "import". the milk desapears from cannin machine, that's right. But milk doesn't go across pipe to reach fluid solidifier. Something is blocking wont allowing liquid to enter in that machine :(

Im missing something? thanks

I can't fill my 'Fluid solidifier' with any liquid. Im googling around but no solution yet:

What im doing:

- Connect a 'fluid solidifier' to the electric network

- Shift + Right click holding a cell with a fluid on one of machine sides (this works fine for other machines but fluid solidifier)

GT version: gregtech-5.09.28pre

UPDATE:

https://imgur.com/a/OLaRh

previous image: cover at left machine iza pump at "import". the milk desapears from cannin machine, that's right. But milk doesn't go across pipe to reach fluid solidifier. Something is blocking wont allowing liquid to enter in that machine :(

Im missing something? thanks

You can only do it one by one (Craftweaker offers some shortcut to make it less time-consuming though). I am a lazy person so I use Minetweaker Recipe Maker along with Craftweaker. Greg won't do it for us right?

I agree. But u missunderstood. gregtech actualy does this (for most of ic2 compatibility)

Now it seems to be solved, the problem just remained in Modular Power Suits mod.. I think 'll be able to edit recipes through its configs. But since its a plain text file, i have some doupts to retrieve gregtech items to modify recipes

Hi guys, I have a problem with my modpack configuration. Simply as gregtech isn't overriding othermods recipes (hardmode isn't enabled).

I didn't touched any config :\

This is weird since I have played gregtech a lot and this is the first time that occur

Rules: {
    report bugs if knew (...)
    get benefit from bugs can be punished
    respect other players, always be polite
    enjoy
    }

• 76 mods
    • 15 plugins
    • Factions PVP
    • Hardcore survival

Also you may read below.

<- DOWNLOAD MODPACK ->

If you have already a launcher you can use it. this modpack is an installer that REPLACES ALL CONTENTS IN .minecraft FOLDER, SO BACKUP YOUR WORLDS.

If u want use our launcher you can download from here: LAUNCHER

SERVER ADDRESS: minecraft.iskra-server.net

webpage in construction: http://iskra-server.net/

Staff Inessa, ciroreed

Some screenshots:

complete mod list:

ProjRed|Expansion@4.5.8.59
    gregtech@MC1710
    BiblioCraft@1.9.1
    BuildCraft|Silicon@6.2.6
    BuildCraft|Transport@6.2.6
    GraviSuite@1.7.10-2.0.3
    ProjRed|Compatibility@4.5.8.59
    mcp@9.05
    FML@7.10.85.1230
    BuildCraft|Core@6.2.6
    NotEnoughItems@1.0.3.76
    IC2@2.2.656-experimental
    ForgeMultipart@1.1.0.314
    neiintegration@1.0.3
    Forestry@3.2.0.5
    ComputerCraft@1.65
    BuildCraft|Factory@6.2.6
    ProjRed|Transmission@4.5.8.59
    Forge@10.13.2.1230
    CodeChickenCore@1.0.4.29
    ProjRed|Transportation@4.5.8.59
    BuildCraft|Energy@6.2.6
    Railcraft@9.4.0.0
    ProjRed|Integration@4.5.8.59
    ProjRed|Core@4.5.8.59
    cfm@3.4.7
    McMultipart@1.1.0.314
    ForgeMicroblock@1.1.0.314
    ProjRed|Illumination@4.5.8.59
    ProjRed|Exploration@4.5.8.59
    MrTJPCoreMod@1.0
    BuildCraft|Builders@6.2.6
    simpleores@1.5.1
    simplecore@1.0.1

Code
    1. [08:09:25] [Client thread/INFO] [FML/gregtech]: If your Log stops here, you were too impatient. Wait a bit more next time, before killing Minecraft with the Task Manager.
    2. [08:18:51] [Client thread/INFO] [FML/gregtech]: Congratulations, you have been waiting long enough. Have a Cake.

loool

Hahahahahahahahaha!!

So I successfully found a way to decrease Startup Lag (time from first appearance of Mojang Screen to Main Menu) from 1min53secs to 1min41secs, I don't know how this translates to slower Computers but it is better than nothing.

about 5% reduction.. isnt bad at all

Code
    1. [08:09:25] [Client thread/INFO] [FML/gregtech]: If your Log stops here, you were too impatient. Wait a bit more next time, before killing Minecraft with the Task Manager.
    2. [08:18:51] [Client thread/INFO] [FML/gregtech]: Congratulations, you have been waiting long enough. Have a Cake.

loool