[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• I believe the Inv. Tweaks config files have the ability to do all of the features requested (if you use both), even choosing the correct tool types, however to get it working correctly involves a lot of typing in Inv. Tweaks item group data format.

I seem to remember trying once, but I got bored, and lost the files.

• Doesn't GT5 have a Tweak to refill Items itself? Or was that something I had in GT4 and GT6 but not GT5?

I haven't played GT4, and I don't know where to find that in GT6 to be able to check whether GT5 has it.

I believe the Inv. Tweaks config files have the ability to do all of the features requested (if you use both), even choosing the correct tool types, however to get it working correctly involves a lot of typing in Inv. Tweaks item group data format.

I seem to remember trying once, but I got bored, and lost the files.

Looking at the config files, I might figure out how to make it recognize GT meta-tools, but I don't see how I'd get it to ignore them once I get far enough into the game to have tool heads as spares instead of crafted tools.

• [Google Translate]
    I can not say about previous versions, but now it's very problematic to play with gregtech, you can say it's almost impossible.

1. Graphical bug (although it is written that corrected in the Dev version) already makes the game not tolerable, but with OptiFine it just increases many times.

2. The overall performance of the mod is not allowed for a protracted game (I just put in a flat world only 100 wires / pipes and my fps fell from 60 to 9)

That is to return the mod to life you need to do this. Although it's not clear to me, 901 the error ticket is already hanging like half a year, but this serious problem is not solved, it seems to me or the development was abandoned?

But the mod is good. Thanks to the developers for it.
    [gregtech-5.10.41]

• Hi.

I want to automate items' craft on the assembly line with opencomputers. But there is just one problem. I can't extract flash drive from assembly machine. I can't extract items from input slots in other machines (extruder shapes for example). I tried transposer and adapter, tried different methods: transferItem(), pushItem(), pullItem(), swapStack(). It wont work.

Is there any other way to pull out items from input slots?

Sry for my english.

• There is a Block that can store 16 USB Sticks, that you can control via Redstone. I think you can also automate USB Sticks in that Block too. In order to use that Block you need to use a USB cable Item instead of a USB Stick Item inside the Blueprint Slot.

You are talking about GT5U, that is a different Thread, containing a port of an old Version of GT5. This Thread is about GT6.

Tnx for answer. Are we talking about GT5.09.29 right now? Sorry, I can't understand what block and what USB cable you're talking about О_о

Ah, its USB swith from GT6...

• I can't fill my 'Fluid solidifier' with any liquid. Im googling around but no solution yet:

What im doing:

- Connect a 'fluid solidifier' to the electric network

- Shift + Right click holding a cell with a fluid on one of machine sides (this works fine for other machines but fluid solidifier)

GT version: gregtech-5.09.28pre

UPDATE:

https://imgur.com/a/OLaRh

previous image: cover at left machine iza pump at "import". the milk desapears from cannin machine, that's right. But milk doesn't go across pipe to reach fluid solidifier. Something is blocking wont allowing liquid to enter in that machine :(

Im missing something? thanks

• You may be trying to load something through output side. This will not work without little tuning. Use screwdriver to allow input from output side.
    BTW what recipe are you trying to make from milk?

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• yes by the way but i am still confused that what is going on

believe in the Tweaks config files have the ability to do all of the features requested but if you use both of them and also choose the correct sort of tools, however to get it working correctly involves a lot of typing in Inv. Tweaks item group data format.

I remember that i tried once, but I got bored, and lost the files.

• GT5.09.31 Changelog

Now available on OneDrive or Curse

*Oil Refining Upgrade:

*Rebalanced Oil Cracking.

*Destillation Tower has now variable size from 4-12 blocks high. Recipes output up to 11 fluids.

*Nitro Disel renamed to Cetane Boosted Fuel. Now made with Tetranitromethane instead of Glyceryl Trinirate.

*Two new rubber types(Silicone Rubber and Styrene-Butadiene rubber).

*New Rubbers nessary for IV+ cables.

*Addition of BioDiesel made from Seed or Fish oil.

*Pyrometallurgy update:

*Advanced processing recipes for processing dusts in Blast Furnace.

*Higher metal outputs possible with more work.

*Eventually more byproducts.

*Crushed ores and dusts smelting output changed.

*Circuit/Chemistry Update rebalancings:

*General cost reduction for circutis.

*Circuit Boards from Epoxy moved up one tier but stays nessary after that.

*Added new Plastic circuit board in place of old epoxy board.

*Cheaper Vacuum Freezer.

*More Niobium sources(As it is now used a lot in endgame).

*More choices for chemical processing recipes cell usage.

*Cheaper recipes in assembler for first circuits.

*Assembly Machines now have 6 inputs too.

*Cleanroom can be disabled in Config.

*New Bricked Blast Furnace as alternative for Bronze Blast Furnace.

*Assembly Line Recipes can now be seen in NEI after they got reseached and unlocked as achievement.

*Bugfixes on Underground oil and Pollution saving.

*Additional Pollution Effects.

*Assembly lines now can have Data Access Hatches that store multiple recipes in Data Sticks.

*Addition of Item Distributor. Can split up items evenly on all output sides.

*Rebalancing of Chemical Recipes from .30 update.

*Addition of single block LV and MV miners.

*Coloring fix on pyrolysis oven.

*Addition of new ZPM and UV Batteries. Recipes must be enabled in OPConfig.

*Addition of MK II and III Oil Drills.

*Pyrolyse oven can now be made with all coils and speed scales according to coil tier.

*New Itempipes(Tin, Nickel,Cobalt, Aluminium)

*Fix oregen not being constistent with identical world seeds.

*Changed recipe for Fluid Canner.

*Patch for AE2 Energy Tunnel to transfer GT EU. (Default off, has to be enabled in config).

*Made some Assembly line recipes cheaper(needs datasticks to be remade).

*Fixed reusage of Datasticks sometimes breaking Assemblyline recipes.

*Fix Cheese/Dough recipe mixups.

*Fix adv circuit achievement.

*Removed not worldgen GT ores from MFR Laser Drill(with config).

• Official Post

About those Battery Quests, what if you dont wanna waste Lithium on an LV Battery and use Sodium for that, and then dont want to use Sodium for HV because of not wanting to waste HV Hulls on non-Lithium Batteries?

Maybe adding some possible crossing between Batteries would be neat, or counting all 3 types of Batteries as one quest where you have to have one of them to get the Quest for the corresponsinf Tier?

• Maybe adding some possible crossing between Batteries would be neat, or counting all 3 types of Batteries as one quest where you have to have one of them to get the Quest for the corresponsinf Tier?

Now you only need to craft one column of batteries to unlock Energy Orb quest(OR logic), but I got your point and will think how to do it.

• There are kinda weird bug in ver31.

When you launch minecraft, create world, go to "end" - everythyng seems to be fine.

But if you close that world, then create another one, go to "end" - there is no mix ore veins in that world, in "end" dimension.

Small ores seems to be generating ok.

If you close minecraft completely, then open it and create world - mix vein in "end" appear. But only for this world, if you create another one without closing minecraft - there is no mix veins in "end" again.

Anyone else experience this?

• Hello,

Guys,

how do I insert sulfuric acid into a chemical reactor?

I tried inserting it with pipes on all sides but nothing, for example epichlordhydrin worked correctly.

tks.:)

• Try in cells form - it may be bugged for a while. Are you using GT pipes or other ones - imho it may count too. Also check every side of machine in attempts of pumping in liquid sulfuric acid.

Nice work with developing of GT 5.9 dear BloodAsp!

However after switching from .29 to .31 im very confused with those circuits - any idea when ftb.gamepedia.com will got updates?

• May be this picture (and texturepack) will help you with new circuits.

https://drive.google.com/open?…DgvAw8yTNXRnRaaUdVNmtEU0k

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft