Posts by jax099

shadow life ... forever ago when you asked for serve compatiability (i quoted it 3 posts above) did you understand yusiang1998's response because my server crashes when trying to access a bdg.class or something along those lines (i know its the bdg.class) and apparently he has a fix for it but i cant find the "client" when he says " you can dump ats and bdg from the client into the server, then use AdvGen V3.2.2 and F4113nC0r3 V4.0.2"

and MatLaPatate this version (3.3.0) was always broke and someone found a fix for it im not asking for updates to 1.5 im asking how this yusiang guy fixed teh current version ... but he only has one post so i HIGHLY doubht he checks this forum.

any help would be appreciated this is the last mod i need to get my server working

Possibly because it's been a long long time since it has been updated. I don't know though.

no... I accidentally posted in wrong section meant to post in his advgenerators forum ... and no the latest download was missing the ats and bgd classes but no one is responding to me on the adv gen forum so I cant get help ... :S

m, someone said it would help to use two client classes, and I thoght it did but when I just tried it, it didnt...

Well, if you don't mind using old versions :whistling: , you can dump ats and bdg from the client into the server, then use AdvGen V3.2.2 and F4113nC0r3 V4.0.2... They seem to work well on my Forge MCPC+L(1.4.7) server... :D For some reason, AdvGen v 3.3.0 seems to break when used in forge servers :(

hey I tried doing this but I cant find a client (not sure what that means) or those classes when I look through old versions of f4113nc0r3 or advgen so basically could some one help explain this to me... please this is the last mod I need to get set up for my server. :wacko:

hey this mod is causing a lot of problems for me setting up a server here is the crash

it works on single player but I don't exactly know why it doesn't work on multiplayer

hey this mod is causing a lot of problems for me setting up a server here is the

it works on single player but I don't exactly know why it doesn't work on multiplayer

one more suggestion (not sure if implemented or already suggested) you should make ind. centrifuge/electrolyzer etc. recipies for potash from metallurgy i jsut noted that nothing could be done with it besIdeS make fertilizer XD im sure you could think of something greg!

heres a little "research"(wikipedia) that might help
    "Potash refers to potassium compounds and potassium-bearing materials, the most common being potassium chloride (KCl)"

so centrifuge/ electrolyze it down to those two and idk what else maybe gravel or something

"In addition to its use as a fertilizer, potassium chloride is important in industrialized economies, where it is used in aluminium recycling, by the chloralkali industry to produce potassium hydroxide, in metal electroplating, oil-well drilling fluid, snow and ice melting, steel heat-treating, and water softening. Potassium hydroxide is used for industrial water treatment and is the precursor of potassium carbonate, several forms of potassium phosphate, many other potassic chemicals, and soap manufacturing. Potassium carbonate is used to produce animal feed supplements, cement, fire extinguishers, food products, photographic chemicals, and textiles. It is also used in brewing beer, pharmaceutical preparations, and as a catalyst for synthetic rubber manufacturing. These non-fertilizer uses have accounted for about 15% of annual potash consumption in the United States.[1]"

i see alot of potential for potash greg XD!

So long as the author of Underground Biomes uses the internal name of "blockStone" (makes it's stone compatible with recipes requiring stone via the Forge Ore Dictionary, although it seems to be a wee bit dodgy in my testing) and F4113n checks for the name, it should. But you should test it, just to make sure.

hmm if it looks for names then that should be good but I think he doesn't use the oredictionary because then you couldn't craft different types of bricks etc. but there is a different mod that makes it work with SOME of the other shit form other mods (I know it doesn't work in the macerator recipe) but yeah ill test it when I can get back on m desktop. (it broke)

i have one more question for the thermal generators it says stone or iron material... does this work with underground biomes? (changes all stone to different types of stone so it wouldnt be just vanilla stone)
    also i really wish the config was more extensive so i could change the name so it doesnt overlap with gregtech thermal generator.

I have a small request for the magic energy converter ... see I'm using this really neat mod called liquid essence ( http://www.minecraftforum.net/…-liquid-essence-111-beta/ )which basically takes the 30ish essences from Thaumcraft and can turn them into Buildcraft liquid ... i was wondering if you could make the magic energy converter be able to run off of these .

EDIT: nevermind it looks as though your trying to update to 1.5 and this is a 1.4.7 mod but if this gets updated my request still stands XD

sorry posted this in the main thread moving it over here XD
    Greg I'm not sure if this is developed or planned or what not ... but you should make a low tier flamethrower (like ww2 tech or basic tier IndustrialCraft stuff(refined iron advanced machine block ... not too crazy expensive)) and you should also add a high tier flamethrower(yeah go all out expensive), both could require a body armor that holds BuildCraft fuel also this armor could be put into a transposer like thing to manually transport liquids (including ones other than fuel) ... maybe chest armor that holds different amounts of liquid ... well I'm just rambling now XD hope you read this! :D