[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• Official Post

MJ, Steam and Transformer Upgrades are the only things I would allow to the Matter Fabricator. In case of Transformer Upgrades I would ofcourse nerf the maximum Input Voltage of the Matter Fabricator.

How about making Transformer upgrades increase maximum EU/t input?
    Like : 8192 (0) , 16384 (1) , 24576 (2) , 32768 (3), 40960 (4)
    If you think it is too cheap you can make a new upgrade : MatterFab Input Upgrade, requires three overclocker, three HV transformer upgrade, 1 highly advanced machine block and 2 energy flow circuits.

A small request : can you add a Lapotronic Nano Chestplate which is just a combination of nano chestplate and lapotron pack, which has both nano chestplate armor and lapotron energy storage.
    It would be useful so you won't lack chest armor when you have a lapotron pack.
    Maybe it has only 5kk EU as a nerf to the storage as to fit both together some storage had to be cut off.

• Official Post

That a Electric Crowbar would be too dangerous, as Gordon Freakman would use it to kill even more civilians, combine and headcrabs than he does now.

That sound bad. Guess my rail will have to do with omniwrenchs. Unless we had a Gorden Freakman detector, that'd fix our massacre problems :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I see that Silk Touch automining is denied (and I approve of that decision). This may be treading the line, but it's not the same. Imagine putting an Iron/Steel/Diamond Jackhammer into a Miner and having it carve ugly scars into the landscape, leaving the ores untouched and vulnerable to exploitation. Then any interested industrialist could whip out his Rock Cutter and go to work. It would still be a manual process, but much simplified by having the useless blocks removed before-hand.

Btw, some of the things on the to-do list are implemented already? Some look like things I've spotted in the changelog.

This seems interessting, but I will not do it by enabling the Jackhammer for that. More likely I will make a Miner with Programmable Ores.

And how would you people imagine an electric Crowbar?!? I already have Problems imagining how the electric Hoe works.

• Crowbar with a MatterFab on the end that consumes power to repair the dents.

• Official Post

Crowbar with a MatterFab on the end that consumes power to repair the dents.

Nope! Tiny Electrical Nanobots which repairs the tools using particles hovering in the air + producing a tiny forcefield on the tools to protect them, while keeping their effectiveness.
    All that high-tech stuff for a battery, a circuit and some iron/steel.

• Is there any chance GT could add expensive recipes for powerful items like the quarry, filler & builder from BC? And for CC computers/turtles? The current recipes are not reasonable for servers who play it hard, like ours (So we disable crafting of those items, and sell them for expensive resources instead).

• And how would you people imagine an electric Crowbar?!? I already have Problems imagining how the electric Hoe works.

You know those garden tilling machines with the spinning tines that rip up and loosen the soil? It doesn't look like it, but an electric hoe would probably resemble that in practice. An electric crowbar? Just electrify the prongs on the end like a stun gun. Those rails will straighten right up at the sight of it.

• Quoted from "Kortmannetje"

A use for ghast tears: An explosion core (item) for upgrading the mining laser to use explosive mode.
    The mining laser ALREADY has explosive mode.

And how are ghast tears chemically/physically related to explosions?

I meant that the standard laser gets nerfed not to have explosion mode, and since ghasts shoot out explosives, their tear could have some explosion-shooting properties. Or they could be used in a dynamite/ nuclear dynamite launcher. Or in Nuclear Dynamite (wouldn't that be awesome?).

Edit: Dat Quotes.

• Official Post

I suggested the electric crowbar just so I could get full electric tools, not to cause massacres, nanobodies or any other crazy thing. Although all the crazy ideas would be an acceptable secondary usage.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I suggested the electric crowbar just so I could get full electric tools, not to cause massacres, nanobodies or any other crazy thing. Although all the crazy ideas would be an acceptable secondary usage.

You didn't get the reference, did you?

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Official Post

You didn't get the reference, did you?

No, clearly not. Guess I should spend more time reading the forum than wondering when red power will update.

I see this too much.

• No, clearly not. Guess I should spend more time reading the forum than wondering when red power will update.

No, YOU NEED to go download Steam, Buy Half-Life 1 or 2 (preferbaly both), and enjoy one of the greatest games of our time...

NAOOO!!!!!!!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

• sorry posted this in the main thread moving it over here XD
    Greg I'm not sure if this is developed or planned or what not ... but you should make a low tier flamethrower (like ww2 tech or basic tier IndustrialCraft stuff(refined iron advanced machine block ... not too crazy expensive)) and you should also add a high tier flamethrower(yeah go all out expensive), both could require a body armor that holds BuildCraft fuel also this armor could be put into a transposer like thing to manually transport liquids (including ones other than fuel) ... maybe chest armor that holds different amounts of liquid ... well I'm just rambling now XD hope you read this! :D

name a mod... I've tried putting it into my modpack!

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

• Official Post

CF Foam Covers and shiz
    Put CF Foam into Saw mill
    Gets cut in half
    Placable
    Then Hardens
    Can be Sawed into Quarters
    Then Eighths
    And shiz

• And then you can use the obscurator on them, to make your fusion reactor computer look like a dirt block.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Official Post

And then you can use the obscurator on them, to make your fusion reactor computer look like a dirt block.

I want a Fusion computer Pillar! Make a Table out of them!

• I have a small request for the magic energy converter ... see I'm using this really neat mod called liquid essence ( http://www.minecraftforum.net/…-liquid-essence-111-beta/ )which basically takes the 30ish essences from Thaumcraft and can turn them into Buildcraft liquid ... i was wondering if you could make the magic energy converter be able to run off of these .

EDIT: nevermind it looks as though your trying to update to 1.5 and this is a 1.4.7 mod but if this gets updated my request still stands XD

name a mod... I've tried putting it into my modpack!

172 mods
    11 power systems
    infinite fun

• You forgot Half-Life 2, Episode 1 and 2.

I didn't forget. If he's playing at least the first or 2nd game, he'll automatically want the episodes, lol...

• I have a small request for the magic energy converter ... see I'm using this really neat mod called liquid essence ( http://www.minecraftforum.net/…-liquid-essence-111-beta/ )which basically takes the 30ish essences from Thaumcraft and can turn them into Buildcraft liquid ... i was wondering if you could make the magic energy converter be able to run off of these .

EDIT: nevermind it looks as though your trying to update to 1.5 and this is a 1.4.7 mod but if this gets updated my request still stands XD

Your information is invalid, we've been playing 1.5.1 for several weeks now with GregTech.

IMHO the Liquid Transmutator in the mod is pretty OP, especially since the MEC only accepts Ignis and Potentia, I believe. And a few others.