Posts by Rikka0_0

How about adding a "large miner" and a "portable power upgrade" which can keep power after disassembling the mfe or mfsu (like the mobile power supply)? 英语渣跪了 :wacko:
    加入一个大型挖矿机和一个便携能量升级插件如何?便携能量升级插件像超频插件一样能右键安装 然后能在机器拆下后保存电力

Actually I think it's impossible to do this, the problem is how to know or set the amount of electricity stored in the machine, from a promgrammer perspective, different machines in different mods have different name of variables and NBT compounds for storage. My mod has something called mobile power supply, you can use that with your machines such as IC miner.
    a "large miner" ? IC and BC already have 3 types of miner 23333

Notice: I'm a Chinese user. I'm not learn well in English. So I speak Chinese. :(
    喜迎天朝首次IC2附加模组进入外国“市场” :thumbup:
    不过楼主,能否去掉卖萌颜表情,而且截图正常点?因为外国人的心理素质和中国日本不一样 :P

That's my style QAQ

If you can not understand the following, ignore it
    要做最大的中国制造的IC拓展mod!
    现在想不卖萌都不行啦QAQ

下面是给用翻译机的人看的:
    为什么你用翻译机,这段文字不是给你看的233

Now you can disable some machines and items that you don't want in the config file!

First off all , Great Idea to bring more chemical components into IC . I really do appreciate that.
    But for example the condensetower chast a lot of potential . You could try to look at the GT Distilation tower. Its way more "challenging" since its a 3x3x5 Multiblock . It would be cool if you changed the Condensetower in a similiar way so it becomes more fun to build and looks more impressive .

Im thinking of some kind of evolving model that enables you to process more advanced substanced the more layers you add to the distiliation tower. Much like the Steamboiler , who gets more efficent . In terms of what substances you can process the type of casings you use could play a role 2 . This way the codense tower would become way more complex and fun .

The fitst thing I have to say is that condense tower and GT refiner have total different function!!!

My one is for spliting and GT one is for refining
    My one can update: numbers of output decides its tier

I'm thinking about whether my condense tower is too cheap or not

1. Thanks for appreciate my wind mill~
    2. In the next version I'll add options to the config files that allows you to disable machines or recipes you don't want
    (I will still be working on 1.5.2 until GT and BC releases 1.6.2version and today I put my source code into 1.6.2 forge and 1 get 583 error X( i'm sure it's gonna to be a tough mission QAQ)
    3. Advanced Chemical Reactor is designed for making products, some endothermic reaction needs a lot of energy but for exothermic reactions you just need to applay a initiate energy. I won't make this machine a generator, I planned to make something called FuelCell battery, it uses the "loss and gain of electrons from the reactant and the product" to generate energy
    4.For the Pneumatic compressor I should decide its performance really careful otherwise it will destroy the balance.Currently the cost and time spent depends on how many ITNT is required for the input in the GT IM recipe and how many pump you installed.

Rikka, how about putting your machine descriptions into a spoiler (for now)?
    It will allow for an easy viewing of them without the entire screen full with this post.
    P.S. is there a NEI plugin included for i.e. displaying Advanced Chemical Reactor recipes? If not, then do you have plans for releasing it as soon as your mod becoms more developed?

Already add spoilers~

NEI plugin are added for add of my machines which have their own recipes! For example, click the arrow in the afvanced chemical reactor to open the recipe window!

Lol, there is a bunch of Voltage constants in the GregTech_API.

/** Energy Values for Voltage Classifications */
    public static final int VOLTAGE_ULTRALOW = 8, VOLTAGE_LOW = 32, VOLTAGE_MEDIUM = 128, VOLTAGE_HIGH = 512, VOLTAGE_EXTREME = 2048, VOLTAGE_QUADEXTREME = 8192 (I think I rename it to "Insane"), VOLTAGE_MEGA = 32768, VOLTAGE_ULTIMATE = 1000000;

Okay, I will refer to GT API, It seems no conflict with others
    8192 32768 10000000 are seldomly used since GT removes the generator function from the fusion reactor
    And we may never needs super conductor...But I hope GT can keep it!

Hmm, this mod s really nice! Though, maybe add a config option to remove the induction furnace-like machines, for if you have the advanced machines addon?

"The induction furnace-like machines" doesn't conflict with advanced machines addon, they are "ultimate versions" of advanced machines addon, you can have both (My one is much more expensive and cost more electricity, but faster and do not support updates)

You understand why I make HSU and UHSU~ AESU and IDSU are too expensive I never make one QAQ
    My UnderStanding is :
    EV:2048 (From power crystal EV cosumer)
    HV:512
    MV:128
    LV:32
    ULV:8

Frogcraft(Don't ask me why I name my mod as this >_<) contains 3 major parts: reinforced IC2/GT machines; industrial chemical devices; and entertaining part!
    You can distribute this mod without let me know!
    You can also modified the mod for own use or use part of the code from my mod.

Chinese Wiki:
    http://tab.mcmod.cn/class.php?c=193
    English Wiki:
    (Planned to construct)

You can disable machines/recipes or adjust the function of pneumatic compressor in the configuration file(located in configs folder, mod_FrogCraft.cfg)

Current Version: 1.6.2 for Minecraft 1.6.2
    More features are still adding 0w0
    Trying to adapt to experimental IC
    But I'm preparing for my HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE EXAM so no time for modding QAQ
    I will be back on 2013/11/1

My mod needs Forge,IC2 to run properly
    If you have GregTech(STRONGLY recommended!!!!), BuildCraft, Thermal Expansion and Not Enough Item(NEI), you will get a better experience.
    All recipes are avaliable in NEI, including recipes of machines.

Download:
    http://xiaocui.1x.net/FrogCraft/FrogCraft162.zip
    Last binary version for 1.6.2
    Should work fine with 401 build of IC2
    Incompatible with experimental IC2 yet QAQ

Source code and API are avaliable:
    https://github.com/rikka0w0/FrogCraft

Further development:
    More substances will be added! Cryolite(Increase the amount of AL extract from Bauxite)
    Fermenter(Put in wheat to produce alcohol slowly), Autoworkbench(since the BC one becomes terrible)

Introduction

1.reinforced IC2/GT machines

2.Industrial chemical devices

3.Entertaining part! 0w0

Sorry may be i post this topic on a wrong place QAQ

But I find this bug today(in 1.5.2) and it still exist in the latest build for 1.6.1!

Here is a part of crash report, I'm sure there's something wrong with the update() of the Compressor tile entity:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

Time: 13-7-7 下午4:48
    Description: Ticking tile entity

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ic2.core.block.machine.tileentity.TileEntityCompressor.getValidPump(TileEntityCompressor.java:127)
    at ic2.core.block.machine.tileentity.TileEntityCompressor.canOperate(TileEntityCompressor.java:77)
    at ic2.core.block.machine.tileentity.TileEntityStandardMachine.func_70316_g(TileEntityStandardMachine.java:141)
    at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2207)

Awesome. I would like to see this someday as one of those big mods that everyone likes, like Gregtech, IC2, Equivalent Exchange, & Railcraft. Maybe it can even be part of a modpack I have an idea for, someday...
    Suggestion: Change the industrial macerator/extractor/etc. textures some to better resemble the Advanced Machine Block, and maybe reduce the slots for inputs/outputs to 4. 4 is a better number for stacking, as it is related to 64 (4x16 = 64. Put 8 Copper ore in each slot for a stack of copper dust, 16 in each slot for 2 stacks, etc.)

The first beta version of my mod is planned to release within 5 days!

Also a note on the "Hard" Mode. GregTech just adds a far better Tech Tree, which has at least some sense. It's like the Industrial Version of TerraFirmaCraft.

TerraFirmaCraft is so hard and just increases difficulty...

We describe it as "Masochistic" or "Shaking(I could not find a better word means something drag you mad but you dont want to stop doing it)"

but most people i know think gregtech is fun, even it's in the hard recipe mode(More technology mods are installed, more possible a perpetual generator is created) :thumbup:

Recently I'm developing a new mod call FrogCraft(Named from Misaka Mikoto's favourite animal)
    This mod brings many new feature to the game ,extends IC2 and GT
    Some people are complaining that GT is too hard for them and they get bored. I'm guessing why a few people hate GT, maybe GT 'force' them to keep doing a same work for a long time(like keep finding rupee to get enough Cr) , my mod is designed to provide more ways for players without destroy the balance of GT,no more boring long period repeation!.

My mod consists of 4 parts:
    1.IC & GT Reinforce machines:
    Industrial version of electric furnance,macerator,extractor and compressor:
    they have the same speed as the induction furnance and they can deal with 6 items at same time!(It costs more electricity)
    Pnumetic compressor
    special version of GT implosion compressor, compresses item by using the power of compressed air!Without tones of ITNT!this machine is designed to set like a implosion compressor(standard machine replaced by advance machine) Of course,it needs 1-4 gas pump(the more the faster it willbe)
    It's really expensive and costs about 40 times more electricity
    HSU(Hybrid storage unit) and UHSU (Ultimate hybrid storage unit) are update version of MFSU which have larger capacity (10times and 100times) and higher output voltage (2048 & 8192)
    EV transformer is added so that it's possible to step down 8192 to 2048

2.Industrial devices
    Stuffs about industrial chemistry, like condense tower,thermocracker,fermentor...

3.Compound ores
    They are ores that more common than GT rupees, but they are complex mixture, they can't be used directly, if you want them to be use full, you need to build plenty of machines(Frogcraft and GT machines).

4.Armor and weapons
    Railgun: the powerful weapon of Misaka Mikoto.it uses Industrial credit :Industrial Credit: as ammo and has a damage of 50, now you have learnt how to use it!but the problem is, Misaka Mikoto knows how to generate electricity herselft, but you can't so 1 shot costs 100000Eu
    Fiber armor: made of spider web 0w0
    and more are designing....

here's a picture of the Railgun and Other machines(Texture maybe changed)

I'm trying to write a addon for IC2 but i find a big problem- that i can't debug it!

The problem is basicly i can't install IC2 to the MCP

When i put the IC2 JAR file into "C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\mods" and start debuging the game crashes

the screen turns black and it says:

2013-05-12 01:14:49 [INFO] [STDERR] Exception in thread "Minecraft main thread" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: tj.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V
    2013-05-12 01:14:49 [INFO] [STDERR] at ic2.core.CreativeTabIC2.<init>(CreativeTabIC2.java:15)
    2013-05-12 01:14:49 [INFO] [STDERR] at ic2.core.IC2.<clinit>(IC2.java:2274)................................

how to solve this problem? otherwise the debugging will be painful QAQ