Posts by FreedomFighter

it require lot of material and energy to make one and yet, it yield less energy than full stack of charcoal.
    64 charcoal was like you take 10-15 min to do lumberjack while the Biofuel require lot of process and machine and energy.
    both were renewable source too but why Biofuel less effective than Charcoal?

That sounds like my first one - used Rick's "budget plan" but didn't realize it relied on immersion. Just set the reactor core up right in the middle of my workshop and paid it no attention...

...until it started to emit smoke and flames! Fortunately, I was present when it happened, and not off on an excursion.

damn, if you were doing something outside, comeback and see big crater that would be very very bad day.

and it 's more compact and doesn't need a view of the sky.

yes but since most people have no idea about it, risk of melt down and big bang party under your house isn't great at all.
    that why they ignore Nuke Reactor and go for massive Solar Panel (with massive load of damn lag)

*is there anyway to prevent to Nuclear Explosion from damage landscape outside? how many layer of Reinforce Stone need for it to completely
    absorb all blast?
    people on my server keep using Solar Panel which sometime cause massive lag at morning and certain point so i want to make Nuclear Test field for them
    to run test on reactor and gain knowledge about it. i know there is Reactor Planer site but it would be better if i let them run test by themselves.

if i want to build mutiple layer of floor do i need to wait for lower layer to complete turn into wall or i can spray them on top of lower foam layer?
    since i aware about if it didn't touch any source of light, it will not turn into wall.

*one more question, did foam wall Enderman Proof too? i know it's Creeper Proof.

it use to be latest version :D
    so i need to upgrade to 1.23 then?

question, does 1.23 still able to SMP? since i already run 1.15 SMP with friends.
    also how do i apply the new one to old one?

Wiki said bronze can use to create rail but i can't craft it, maybe that's for IC1 not IC2?

if it true, will Dev add this into next update?

*currently use 1.15

Hi guy, i'm enjoy the IC2 but there still lot of thing i don't know and don't have exp about it.

1.Which machine be able to accept Low Med High Ex Voltage? can you list them for me?
    *since some of my machine blow up after tinker with MFE unit, so now i'm using LV Transformer connect to every machine i have.

2.Which generator produce Low Med High Ex Voltage? it's seem my world have only LV output.

3.unable to craft some of recipes according to IC2 wiki like Battery-Pack, also did IC and IC2 recipes are different?
    i try to make Clay from Sand+Gravel+Water Bucket but it doesn't work.

4.my Miner encounter water while mining so i put Pump right behind it but it seem Pump doesn't work at all.

5.Electric Shock can prevent by using Insulated cable right?

6.what if i wire cable into water, will it shock whole river?

7.Nuke.........yeah i heard about it but never try it by myself, did it emit Radioactive?