Question about lot of thing in IC2

• Hi guy, i'm enjoy the IC2 but there still lot of thing i don't know and don't have exp about it.

1.Which machine be able to accept Low Med High Ex Voltage? can you list them for me?
    *since some of my machine blow up after tinker with MFE unit, so now i'm using LV Transformer connect to every machine i have.

2.Which generator produce Low Med High Ex Voltage? it's seem my world have only LV output.

3.unable to craft some of recipes according to IC2 wiki like Battery-Pack, also did IC and IC2 recipes are different?
    i try to make Clay from Sand+Gravel+Water Bucket but it doesn't work.

4.my Miner encounter water while mining so i put Pump right behind it but it seem Pump doesn't work at all.

5.Electric Shock can prevent by using Insulated cable right?

6.what if i wire cable into water, will it shock whole river?

7.Nuke.........yeah i heard about it but never try it by myself, did it emit Radioactive?

• 1. all machines except the terraformer, teleporter and mass fabricater can only take low voltage

2. Look at Wiki but most of them supply low voltage, MOST not sure about :Reactor:

3. yes some recipes changed

4. pump+miner function is broken atm

5. yes

6. no

7. I dont think so

• Official Post

@4: A miner with normal mining drill is 2x faster then a pump itself. Thus if you actively want to extract fluids, you need to attach 2 pumps.
    If you hit a liquid with only 1 pump, the miner will mine the first liquid block, but get stuck on the second until your restart it.