Posts by MaxTillentine

But much more a question. I know, wrong to place it here, but totally don't know, where to post it, to get the answer.
    Guys, am i only one with a weird (CGA-EGA) armor skins for IC2 family of armors? As well, as weird iron furnace GUI makes me feel, that something is wrong with my comp.
    Heeeeeelp! )

Thumbs up for you, pal, cause you are escaped a drug addiction, and that is cool)
    May the real life gives a lot of pleasure for U )))

I strongly recommend to continue with the builds of IC2 for 1.6.2, cause nanosaber now have the same damage, no matter, turned on or off. Well, you know... Attacking creeper with the fake toy lazer sword, makes me feel myself like Star Wars fuggot, and i am not!) So, whoever does the builds, and stopped on lf_401, we beg you, Dark Master: Sun is set, so please, leave your grave, and continue your humanless experiments on the lifeless minecraft codes pack body, so we can shout in excitement at least: "Its Alive!!!" :D

As well. if you dont like Gregtech mod, u can use forestry mod to get access to the cheap reproductable wax capsules.
    Or you can spit on minecraft for a while, and give yourself a little skyrim expirience.
    Or just throw computer out of the window, and go no the next gym facility, to give yourself pleasant adrenaline boost.

The world is full of possibilities.... )

What do you have against Donkeys? Donkeys are awesome.

By the way, donkeys are awesome, cause gregtech makes tech advancement slow and medieval age vehicles are pretty welcome at start). So, donkey or mule is great combined with gregtech mod... )
    And all the guys, who saying "pheh, 1.6 = sucks", they just didnt hear the noise, NPC villagers now makes.... :D :D :D

Hoverboards would be cooler and less derpy ;p
    Remember, though, it cant go over water unless its the advanced model ^^

Hoverboards are great idea, but i take hoverbike as TRANSPORT vehicle - (capacive trunk, once again). The main purpose for me, is to carry mined resources from distant autominer platforms to base...

Well, you probably mean hOver bike, with just one "o", e.g. such a flying amphibia bike?

Yes, looks like) As you can see, my English is VERY far from perfect, but until it cause funny moments, to make people happy - it is Ok. In fact, hOOver bike is something just MUST be created now - with capacive trunk and ability to sick in different drop :D :D :D (Blasting someone's building with explosive LR mode, then quick ride on the hOOver bike to gather the loot - it's a true raider attack!!! 8o

The problem is that controlling a horse is definetely not close to controlling a car, or similar vehicles.

Controlling a horse in MC does not require special buttons, imitating spurs thrusting, bits pulling, and so on... just the standart WASD
    So, i dont see any reason to denie the same controls for advanced IC2 transport craft. Its Minecraft, not "Need for Speed"...

Hooverbike?
    It sucks stuff up as you ride it?

Yep. you got me) Well, "Nano Carbon Hoover Bike" means "something technical, advanced, SciFi and nice, mooving fast and smooth". I know it is called as well "Barrage craft", and even, if it is not called right, it's a very good transport in the swampy parts of Siberia.
    At least i didnt called it "Gravitation Bike".... Each time i am using my gravitation suit flying mode, i can't stop thinking, that affecting the gravitation field of the planet with equial conterforce, i am pushing it away from orbit..... 8|

@Threadmaker DID YOU KNOW THAT NOT ANY NEW FEATURE BY MOJANG IS SUPAH AWESOME? Horses suck, and I especially know that because I tried the update for a short time until a ragequitted.

MC is not awesome at all. It's all cubed and sqare and totally differs from the real life. So, i'd better go to the park, and breathe some fresh air, and do some excesises - there is some new gym facilities was build there. And that is what i wish for you all to expirience. :D

More because they are hard to code, to have proper usage. (handling, curves, acceleration, fuel, brake, impassable terrain...)

That's why i am talking about this only after horses appearance. Entity already exist (transport), All to do is to manipulate with it.

That Minecraft ads a Feature does not mean that this feature is good, and there were allready rideable pigs before.

By your answer, i could see, that you not tried 1.6 yet)
    I tested the horseride - and that is good) lot of fun, and the main target of the game is fun... isn't it?
    All the machinery, power lines, factories - that's all should be a resource, not the target. Fun is the target, and if you have stored 1000000000 energy, and gaining income 1000 energy per second, but you cannot charge with all that energy anything for fun,,, Like nanocarbon hooverbike - what the game for?)
    Just imagine the possibilities of ridable entities... with proper use, they can make the zeppelin mod absolete... )

So, if there is ridable entities in 1.6, now, like horses, mules and e.t.c., IC" just have to answer this way of minecraft evolution with something like nanocarbon hooverbike!
    Why not?)
    It shouldn't fly, i think, but must be lot faster then any animal, i bet.
    I think, this entity idea is reasonable enough)

In fact, it is the best desision to remove organic recipes from Matter Creator, and do them with less energy consumption, and using some resourses with cloning device, through some prefab step, like "sailent green" (FNV).
    It is pretty unergonomic to craft food and organics in matter fabricator... like cooking pached eggs in collaider. )
    It is FUN to get a new machine, with its own purpose.
    It is good for servers to decrease the amount of mobs (Isn't there advanced solar plants with the same option?)
    It is inhuman and kind, to get meat and materials, without murder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (And that is my main point!)

So, that is my points. I find them pretty heavy)

But, in fact, it is the idea for Gregtech, not IC2 itself. I think, it should be 3x3x4 composite machine...