Posts by XxMiltenXx

Indeed, i could, but i had a bad today, sorry for that.

More info : Premade modpacks are not good, as when you get stuck into something you don't know which mod is causing the problem and even less who to ask for help.
    You should learn all mods you have, one by one. Mods are best used when you know them all, their respective owners and what they are related to (automation, magic, tech, decoration...) .
    Your case is the example, as the problem is caused by BuildCraft and only by it, not even a bit by IndustrialCraft².

It's okay.
    And I didn't mean to "blame" IndustrialCraft, I just thought logically that it may be somehow related with either MC, IC2 or the pipes and IC2 happened the place where I was going first.
    But I hear you and will get to know the mods better.

1. Use Pneumatic Tubes from RedPower2.

I will look into them. Thanks
    Just checked the Applied Energistics now and that could also be a solution.

2. hook an Iron or gate and set it to space in Invetory-->Red Pipe signal. put on an wooden Pipe an iron autarcic gate and set it to red pipe signal on--> Energy pulser. Connect the 2 gates with the red pipe signal and it will stop pumping Items, when the Input is full.

Tried that, but the problem is that there are some items already - e.g. dirt - which was pumped already before the pipe can say "There's an item in here".

3. Overclock your recycler, so it will process the items faster, than the input get filled and it'll never overflow. (Unless you have enough EU/t to runn the recycler at that speed.

I did that too as written in my first post.

You don't get it, Buildcraft is the cause of the overflow due its faulty pipes.
    Don't use BuildCraft (the mod that has those faulty pipes) and use something better like Applied Energestics or GregTech.
    Thats one reason i hate stupid people that doesnt know about what they are doing with their mods.

Wow, what a nice support. Yes, I don't know about all the mods, that is why I use a premade Modpack in the first place. You could have just explained it properly now without calling anyone stupid.I thought he was referring to the speed of the item output, since they are faster than just 1 redstone engine, so it was a mere misunderstanding.
    Anyhow, thanks.

Hello.

I have an annoyance with the Recycler. I am using the FTB Ultimate Pack.
    The annoyance is, that with fast (different) item inputs (via pipes) the items will just get thrown out of the pipe if the item changes.
    Example, the Recycler just recycled sand and the next item incoming is dirt, but even though the sand was recycled already, the dirt gets thrown out.
    To get high speed I used 2 Transformer Upgrades and 12 Overclocker Upgrades, so the Recycler is fast enough. But the game still thinks - for like a second - that there is still sand in there, and the incoming dirt will get shot out.
    I was trying to use the Gates from Buildcraft. They just replace the redstone engine and can move the items faster.
    My setup is from a chest to a hopper and then from that hopper (which is close to the recycler) to the recycler.

Is this an IC2 issue or a Minecraft issue that the game cannot recognize fast enough, that the sand is long gone already?
    Anyhow, is there a way to fix that?

I already tried different settings with the gate as a workaround, but I couldn't figure anything out yet.

Kind regards,
    Jan