Posts by MineFabi

At me this works fine ;)
    Try installing that new in that order: Modloader,Modloader MP,Forge,IC²,the fixxes and at least TMI than it should work o and the Forge has i think problems with the uj class (I think that was the class, if not try starting Minecraft with MC Patcher than you see the error, if that is a class get a new .jar (backup the with IC²) and replace the class that causes the crash at the IC² jar with that from the new) than it should work if not install IC² without TMI first than if it works install it than.And you should use the 1.8.1 TMI version not the "newest" XD.

im sorry i dont get what you are trying to tell me, i have followed all of the recipes on the wiki to the letter but the item-o-mat once crafted is actually the trade-o-mat and the sell-o-mat recipe does not seem to work ( according to the wiki put it back in crafting table to change the type)? the coin recipe seems simple enough only 1 iron in a crafting table but does not work ? im sorry if i am over looking something so simple that i should have seen it. :huh:

Your right.. the wiki says is too (and its in IC² Stuff :)).