[Help] Minecraft crashes when I run it

• I installed all the mods listed here (http://tinyurl.com/3j4y5up) plus TooManyItems in the order listed, with TooManyItem first. When I first logged in, it worked, when I try to log in anymore however, I see the Mojang logo, and then it crashes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling minecraft, acually deleting all the files in .minecraft exept "saves", and reinstalling IC2. Minecraft runs fine when I delete IC2 in "mods". IC2 is the only mod in "mods". I've checked the FAQ, and it didn't have the answer to this. Did I install it wrong? Does TooManyItems have an incompatibility with IC2? Does anyone else have this problem?

• Does TooManyItems have an incompatibility with IC2? Does anyone else have this problem?

well let me start by answering the last two questions. no, i had no issues. and no, TMI works just fine with IC2. Don't know if it would matter but you could try to install TMI last. I did that and it seems to work just fine.

• At me this works fine ;)
    Try installing that new in that order: Modloader,Modloader MP,Forge,IC²,the fixxes and at least TMI than it should work o and the Forge has i think problems with the uj class (I think that was the class, if not try starting Minecraft with MC Patcher than you see the error, if that is a class get a new .jar (backup the with IC²) and replace the class that causes the crash at the IC² jar with that from the new) than it should work if not install IC² without TMI first than if it works install it than.And you should use the 1.8.1 TMI version not the "newest" XD.

• Sorry for this double post but my Explorer crashes if i want to edit my post :(
    If that dont help post the Error message please (you can get it by starting it with MC Patcher(the HD Patcher))

• I'm having the same problem as far as I can tell. The first time, it let me log in but when I went to make a world it closed out. I installed all five of the list from the minecraft forums for IC2 including the fixes, and in the listed order. After the first time it gave me problems I completely erased the minecraft folder and downloaded a new one, and then I tried again but I checked after every step. Minecraft worked fine until I put the .jar into the mods folder for IndustrialCraft, which is when the problem springs up. I don't know what else you need that I can tell you, but I'm going to post part of the error report it created in the .minecraft folder for starters.

I hope this is a constructive thing to post here and not entirely unrelated!