Yeah, regular TNT works, I was in creative so I didn't notice the TNT being used.
The tooltip for the seismic prospector seems a bit cryptic, how do we "activate with explosives?" (if we're supposed to blow it up, then make that clearer, if not that's what you seem to be implying).
Oh yeah this chat exists....
Hi guys o/
Dunno if you want it or not, but I have a config for Aether 2 mod. GT doesn't have Aether 2 materials so I had to improvise (no long processing chain for aether materials), but I think it works fine.
Edit: Wait just realised I actually missed something, one second...
EDIT2: HERE IT IS! (it's for GT5/U I assume that's fine).
Hey, I'm back from my trip.
Seems like stuff is a bit misshappen right now. Can someone tell me how long K3 has been down?
So I'm writing a dissertation on video games and art, and I made a survey.
If you have the time (10-15 minutes) can you fill it out please?
(and yeah I know it's not great and there are a lot of questions that seem biased but I can't change it now without losing all the other answers).
Added the first few GT6 titles to the master list.
Anyone know how using a chisel on a coinage mold works? I can't seem to do anything with it.
Edit: Derp, re-read the changelog. Only default coins for now, gocha. Ignore me XD
Due to the way Greg generates the ores, if you even code a block name "Glass ore", you'll get it in envery possible material. But only a given materials will be able to generate. Hence you'll never find sheldonite in sand form, whereas it does in fact exist in NEI.
You can disable some parts of GT6, go to mr10movie's channel and watch to at most 1 minute of his 4-5 latest videos, I know for sure he shows how to disable them.
Yeah I kinda need to actually make some GT6 videos......
Well my exams are over now so...
4. All ores appear in the world. I do not have ThaumCraft installed, but I also get amber ore in smth like ten variations. Tonns of useless ores fill my ME system.
Intentional, there are/will be uses for everything when complex material processing is added (I assume).
5. None of GT processing crafts are shown in NEI. Aspecially that bugs me when I see any dust cannot be smelted in the ingot. Greg says "Use NEI", but I can't! There is almost nothing that can guide me through many complicated steps of ore processing and can help me figure out the best ways of automating metals usage. The wiki of GT6 is also almost empty, so I have no idea what 50% of GT6 content comes from and where it is used.
Shape: Smelting Crucible = :Electric Furnace: , Burning Box = :Advanced Furnace: , Mold = :Mining Pipe , :Intergrated Plating: = Air
:Mining Pipe :Electric Furnace: :Mining Pipe
:Intergrated Plating: :Advanced Furnace: :Intergrated Plating:
Use that to help
This doesn't show up in NEI.
6. I find it smth unreal to see all ores being in all rock types. I can understand gravel iridium or smth, but sheldonite in sand??? This if total nonsence!
7. Some modmakers somehow figured out how to disable sertain parts of the mod and to remove them from NEI. I have 24 pages of GT, of which 70% is the content that comes from other mods, f.e. ThaumCraft, Metallurgy, that I do not have installed. For those to function properly I have to turn my modpack in an absolyte beast having almost every mod possible installed and suffer from severe lags while doing anything.
Can you please do smth about this?
They didn't (afaik) remove anything from the game, only NEI, which is like the easiest thing to do.
Open inventory, click the bar at the top that says "Item Subsets". Nagivate to "Creative Tabs", and then Rclick on any creative tabs with the word "Ore" on it (or anything else from GT that you want removed). It won't show up in NEI.
2. Buckets do stack. But when I empty stacked buckets with liquid in a tank, only the last bucket from the stack returns to me as empty, others just disappear.
This shouldn't happen..... Full buckets aren't stacking for me, and it seems to be working fine (latest everything).
You have got to be fucking kidding me -_-
Edit: I'm calling for a vote:
I think hungry mobs should either be given a health cap (if such an option exists) or failing that, should be disabled outright. It is literally IMPOSSIBLE to kill this mob, not even because we're unprepared. Nobody has the time, and no sword has the durability to take this thing down. This shouldn't happen.
Edit^2: Broke my bed in the TF and now endlessly dying/respawning at the world spawn, which is a deathtrap of fire and hunger. No way to get out so I'm stuck.
Honestly, the pack is difficult enough as it is. Adding this to an already difficult server where we can be chased by 10-20 hard mobs at a time, and then saying "breaking dirt is making it too easy" is hilarious. Especially since some of you saying yes to adventure mode haven't even been on the server yet 0.o