[Kirara 3.0] - A series of well-made GT hardmode servers. --- Official Random Thread.

• And... Who do I get to play with ? I'll ask keda, but if he doesn't want, I'll have to play with someone else. Poor things.

Sure thing. It took me ages to get anywhere on K2 alone, so I'd like to play in a team this time, especially someone who is more base design oriented than me.

All your nerfs are belong to us

• Maybe some RL friends will join me, otherwise i also need a team.

There was no mention of it, but will there be a world reset before public opening? I really hope so. Everyone should have an equal starting point. Also generally testing screws things up. In that case, testing could also be done public... Maybe not only Recipes, but also config files on github and discussions about changes as issues?

• There was no mention of it, but will there be a world reset before public opening? I really hope so. Everyone should have an equal starting point. Also generally testing screws things up. In that case, testing could also be done public... Maybe not only Recipes, but also config files on github and discussions about changes as issues?

We're all living together right now, and that isn't going to change any time soon...
    Also we're not testing the mods and stuff, we're just testing the survival aspect (we're not going into ANY tech trees).

• Some people expressed confusion over food on K3. Here is a quick rundown:

• Squid, Sheep, and more will now drop meat when killed.

• Grass does not yield seeds. You must find a "garden" block, and break for seeds.

• Pretty much every food related plant can be crafted (shapeless) for a single seed, which you can plant on tilled soil. These will then grow, and to harvest you must RIGHT CLICK them. DO NOT LEFT CLICK. This saves you from having to replant. Think IC2 crops.

• As per the tooltip on each crop, food can grow better in certain biomes. Some food must also be grown on water.

• Food can rot. There are methods of storing food as to make the decay rate slower.

Hunger:

• Food will yield FAR less on your hunger bar than normal. Usually the more processed your food, the more it replenishes. Look in NEI for recipes to use with your food.

• You will have to vary your diet (i.e. eat different types of food (which you can see in the tooltips)

• If you eat one type of food for too long, it will not replenish as much hunger.

• And a quick PSA about Enviromine:

For those testing, until we get new configs, DO NOT PLACE TORCHES. Torches will set wooden things on fire. Also, you will get crushed by falling terrain, so don't build giant underground caverns or place 2+ dirt, sand or gravel on top of each other.

• Maybe some RL friends will join me, otherwise i also need a team.

I would like to assist you in game. I wonder, how large team are you expecting to have?

There was no mention of it, but will there be a world reset before public opening? I really hope so. Everyone should have an equal starting point. Also generally testing screws things up. In that case, testing could also be done public... Maybe not only Recipes, but also config files on github and discussions about changes as issues?

Agreed. I also hope, that there will be a reset. Server is not ready to exist in its current state. Also agreed that everyone should have an equal starting point.

We could team up. Sure that would probably cause SpwnX to join too, but he isn't as bad as I always picture him. And technically it would be a GT Team. :D

What a pity! If Greg is going to join Bloody, then I probably won't be in their team.

• So bloody - SponkX - Grag versus moo and Nexey. Don't worry I'll give you some spare resources ;)
    Nah for real you guys are going to do something over the top.
    Grag I suggest adding the slicer back asap so we need to slice the bread into toast (because cooking break doesn't make sense) to get into the good stuff.
    I would like being able to breed harvest craft crops on ic2 sticks, and even needing to get some via mutation. If that could happen, only basic stuff like hhhhhhhhwheat, oignon (plzno) and potato could grow on hydrated dirt, everything else would need a cropstick (playing on AS2 is inspiring). And last thing I would like to submit a resource pack with a custom .lang file, nothing too fancy which will make you laugh.

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded

• If 4 people isn't too many...

I'm fine with that. Usually i prefer max 3-5 people to work directly together, with more, split the work into smaller teams. Only this time i will have less time as on K2.0 K1, currently working on my bachelor thesis. Well, it will likely be something like 4h/day now instead of 8h/day. So still enough. :D

Grag I suggest adding the slicer back asap so we need to slice the bread into toast (because cooking break doesn't make sense) to get into the good stuff.

Is the knive still missing?

• By together I doubt we mean live together. I was under the assumption it was live in close proximity so we can assist each other (because of that key detail you mentioned "Nexey goes a bit too fast".

So by that logic yeah :D, come join us. We'll go to some faraway area and be safe.

• Official Post

IHL Machines are invisible on Kirara 4, it's fixed on the build after the one we've got. Fibreglass is also broken (it's fixed on the latest IHL version), but I really doubt anyone is that far down the tech tree to notice.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Well I can still team up with you and once I can move forward faster than you I'll simply setup a new base, but I would really appreciate being able to begin slowly with somebody :D

Java script, which happens to be the language in which minecraft is coded