Posts by Jappards

I choose for the Meteorite with iridium, the should only fall on the blocks that naturarlly appear in the biome the game wants to generate a metoerite(like ars magica 2), but you should also be able to guide those meteorites to hit a specific area for mining iridium. With the way of guiding the meteorite being a multiblock structure with a max guiding range(in which it will guide the meteorite) of 100 blocks.

I would love to have the entire periodic table in Minecraft, but only if they also have chemical reactions with each other like in RL.

we should make a list of all information of all the elements in the periodic table, that would help a lot if you are adding the whole Periodic table, it would also help finding uses for them.

I really like the idea, but what about that you need to stand on a carpet and open a door to discover electricity (static electricity) (i first thought struck by lightning but that is just too rare) and that you need to use amber (a new item found in dungeon chests, but you would also able to use TC4 amber if TC4 amber is in the OreDictionary) to "experiment" with electricity?

It would be balanced if you only have IC2 installed, but there are some mods, forestry for example, that allow you to craft the dragon egg. Most people use more mods than 1, that would make this mod unbalanced with forestry.

What about just 0,5 EU/t when near nether portals instead? On that way, you would want to use solar panels instead of using this in most cases. Why a maximum of every 9 portal blocks?
    what about if you put an enderpearl, eye of ender, blaze powder, blaze rod inside the block, it would consume it and output a boost for a certain amount of time?

But you would need to find the end portal and you need to make it compleet and craft the dimensional generator, but if it really needs a nerf, maybe it could also have UU-matter in its recipe?
    On that way, you need to have a LOT of powergen to get this generator.

The dimensional generator is able to generate energy from anything (nether, end portals etc.) that makes you be able to teleport to other dimensions in a radius of 5 blocks. If a nether portal is in its radius, it would generate 128 EU/t (medium voltage), if an end portal is nearby, it would generate 512 EU/t, but if a mob or player goes throught the portal, there would be a short boost of +128 EU/t.

recipe:
    ey|ey|ey
    a| :Generator: |a
    ey = eye of ender
    a = air/nothing