Posts by A2000

You'll need to update IC2, it was added in a newer build than that.

Ok, let's see if I did it right, really take a while to make, but I guess I finally got it. Let me show you what I did and see if I'm making extra steps or it's ok.

I finally end using 3 Canning Machine.

From left to right. Lava Drum, 3 Geothermal Generators, Electric Heater, Water Boiler, Condenser, Canning Machine, to get the distilled water into 1 can.

That can in another Canning Machine, with water in the left tank and Lapiz Dust in the center to make the Coolant. Transfer node to take that Coolant into a 3rd Canning machine to the the Coolant Cell.

:wacko:

Makes sense? I overcomplicated, or it's ok.

BTW Even increasing the Boiler power to make things faster, the whole process used more than 1 drum of Lava :S

; Balace Values for Heat Capacities (Water per 1mB) and boiler [balance / steamgenerator / heatcapacities] water = 50 boiler = 5000

I couldn't find that line in IC2.ini using industrialcraft-2-2.2.522-experimental.jar

There's a config option for that

No, the canning machine recipes are either mistaqur's fault, or broken completely.

As long as you have a canning machine for the distilled water and lapis dust in, yes.

Hey Thanks for the answer. Yes I think I'll touch that config a little bit :)

Other than that I like how it makes you use all the machines, as you finally will get an item that is really useful so, hard work to get it, makes sense. I just was a little bit clueless as I remember not having problems with this recipe in the past, but I guess the changes and not showing in NEI got me confuse.

Thanks again ;) Love this Mod. And I saw in some videos about the Crop-Matron, so that's next for testing in my list :)

Hello. I came to the Forum, searching for this also.

I want to share my set up in a test world. I think it should work.

Inside the condenser I left some Empty Cells.

I'm not sure I understood how to get from here to the 10K Coolant Cell.

But my question is. All this is needed to get the items needed for the Overlocker Upgrades for the machines? Is there anyway to make recipes show in NEI in 1.7.10?

Thanks a lot.

PS: Why it takes so long to boil water? :huh: