Posts by Kane Hart

Hi SeNtiMeL, I was wondering if you have ever considered adding in Advance version of the entire nano suit if its only function was even just for the power boost. I find Nano Armor highly useless at lower levels and end up caring like 4 sets with me for battles. And even minus that I find the boosts 100% worthless since the changes a while ago to nano boots where fall damage is doing an insane amount of damage on fall to the point where you could actually break your boots in 1 fall... Things like slow fall enchants do not have an effect until it runs out of power.

I guess you use MCPC plus on server.
    If so, then issue is related to behaviour of IC2 API with bukkit world IDs. And can't be fixed by me without major rewrite of my code to remove IC2 network code usage.

if you have no MCPC plus or bukkit on server, then I need more details about mods, used on server.

What? MCPC Is perfectly fine :P I have only ever tested NC with MCPC+ :P

I was wondering if there was a simple API for developers with CF Foam. I like to chase a few of them down and see if they will consider adding it in if it's even possible via API. I know most will not bother if its to complex. But be nice to get a few mods added in for it.

Going to edit this with less swears ;).

You guys have no right to come in this thread and say another mod is better let alone advertise another mod from another site like this in a mod related. First off the other person had tried to close source an open source project. After being yelled at by the people releasing this one above he has now also open sourced his version of MFFS. Not only that his version is not even very usable right now as he is changing everything. That comes to my next point. Since Cal's version of MFFS is changing so much would it not be better he rename the mod to something else? Or is he only care for popularity? I mean he even removed the ore generation...

Anyways this version posted on IC made for IC is the one I'm going to use. I'm not going use the one that a group people keep spamming their mods on here trying to sell UE on other forums like some kind of rodents.

Now please kindly don't come back to this post if your here to compare, insult, and or advertise another similar mod. It's not fair and it's rude. PS this one is a free download... Not triple layered in advertising just to download it.

Nice this will be a good pad for my Space Station :)

There is no DL as this is not an addon anymore.
    It is part of Universal Electricity.

as far as I know cammy was always with them. This was just another fail attempt for more UE advertising. I mean you did notice back in Jan how many cross posts there was?

Good Question for a Mod which is also on Forgecraft.

Mainly because the only dev on IC now is Player. Though sometimes the others show up on the forums but they don't have the passion right now for this forum or IC. Pretty much everyone is MIA and burned out for hopefully a temp time. If not well let's hope Player does not burn out soon.

That's a crazy idea... and I like it. O_o Not sure I like the pad on top of the chest but that's just aesthetics... I'll think about it and see what I can come up with. :)

The shift to 1.5 is going to have to be dealt with first, since I'm shifting to custom rendering and it's going to be complete arse. :\

take your time like always and will be here backing you up :)