Posts by KumagawaM

Apologies, I am new around here and I guess I came on a little strong. It just irks me when people get so demanding. I can struggle through Google Translate, but not when the person using it is blaming the readers for being unable to understand.

iam read perfect. I only say where write the english is medium. Now stop of criticize needlessly about of reading, your language not is higher compared with other languages. do not be arrogant.

===========================

Ok, get the minecraft_server.jar, and download minecraftforge for discard the minecraft_server? Only can install and use the minecraft-universal for use the Minecraft+MOD, but and the Plugins??? Not encounter this Jar File. Only seek the CraftBukkit (Minecraft+Plugins) but not have MODs. ?(

i understand what this problem not have suported in this forum, but not have other place what this for resolver this problem, because you have the using the IC2 with Server and Client, and know how to install the complete Minecraft+MOD+Plugins.

Why!?
    You simply can't understand us, thats the problem!

We really did try to help you on the two previous topics, this is enough for me, at least.

Download minecraft_server.jar from minecraft.net and use it to create your server, and DELETE MCPC+.
    If you don't know how to do it, thats not something we can help, as it does NOT regard IC².
    (although we usually help people with any kind of problem, even if they are not related to IC², because they at least understand english and can properly answer us)

Very good! goes step to step! You understood my message! Now this help i reading in other post, but not have the directory \mods and \plugins. This part of help in this posts or the other post not have, not exist.
    Using this post try: [LATEST RELEASE] [MC 1.6] IC2 Experimental
    And not install the minecraftforge:
    "Error: Invalid or corrupt jarfile minecraftforge-installer-1.6.4-9.11.1.916.jar"

Check this mal function... The other forges previously installed correctly...

(Rest of people to ignore...)

NOT CLOSED!! ===> Protest!!

For all user responsed answered inadequately and saying it my "lack of proper communication" is a reality for you, SpwnX, GregoriusT, SirusKing, etc:

Ok, create this meme is very simple, fast and easy, any idiot can do it, but no one can understand what i'm asking!

Exercise of school! ==>

A) Complete the lines missing.

List of Servers admit MODs:
    1) MCPC+
    2) ????????
    3) ???????????
    4) ??????????????
    5) ??????????????
    6) ??????????????????
    7) ?????????????????

The who complete at least 5 receive a 10 in your calification!!

The who complete the 0 lines is a Dunce!!

PD: Iam not understand english, same write and i have the egg for this and not me noob... Idiots... X( Now go out trolls! MinecraftCreeper

Protest! Protest! And Protest!!
    Previously try posts in this subforo in where treat search the solution for my server and client for IC2, iam have the industrialcraft-2_2.0.271-experimental.jar, but the server recomended MCPC+ not function!! And never found the solution or correct server!

Someone use the file industrialcraft-2_2.0.271-experimental.jar??? What server use for this MOD?? And what client??? I need for version 1.6.2/1.6.4!! Plis, helpme! As all also wanna to play!! T_T

From the ultimate version of 238 of IC2, updated to 271 (and forges) and lost textures of all items and blocks, and appear to blank, only figure the name of items. Is worse than before!
    MinecraftGhast MinecraftGhast

[I don't have the will to pretend i want to help you more than this, considering previous behavior and lack of proper communication]

SpwnX. Check te first post: "What server use for this MOD?? And what client??? I need for version 1.6.2/1.6.4!!" And not erase the MCPC, without server is without playing.
    Same for GregoriusT , without the server is without playing! Check the first post, if not recomender a other server with same function and accept the IC2, then not removed the Server!

Same for SirusKing, without the server is without playing!
    Same for Blaster, without the server is without playing!
    Same for Chocohead, without the server is without playing!

SirusKing: Know a great deal of memes, but none for reading the post and answer the question. ¬¬

Protest! Protest! And Protest!!
    Previously try posts in this subforo in where treat search the solution for my server and client for IC2, iam have the industrialcraft-2_2.0.271-experimental.jar, but the server recomended MCPC+ not function!! And never found the solution or correct server!

Someone use the file industrialcraft-2_2.0.271-experimental.jar??? What server use for this MOD?? And what client??? I need for version 1.6.2/1.6.4!! Plis, helpme! As all also wanna to play!! T_T

From the ultimate version of 238 of IC2, updated to 271 (and forges) and lost textures of all items and blocks, and appear to blank, only figure the name of items. Is worse than before!
    MinecraftGhast MinecraftGhast

then what server my recommended?

the suggest using the MCPC+ is wrong... Seem what not support the IC2 and never repair this bug (in the official site mcportcentral.co.za).

if not with him in the next mounth, myself it proceed to vomit like Ghast. MinecraftGhast

Two things that explains why we can't help you properly : You dont have any logs and your english is barely understandable :3

with more reason you should avoid fanciest in jokes or happen to ignore. your reasons are not consistent with your actions.

[About epiclulz, he noticed that "mcpc-plus-1.6.2-R1.1-forge871-B87.jar" in your mods folder, therefore it is a MCPC+ platform, not supported officially]

Ok, this foro is support of IC or IC2, not MCPC, this it's clearly understood that, now helpme with IC2 please.
    Repeat a third time most: All modules function correctly, crafting all without problems (any mods what need crafting in Server and Client stabilized between both, for example iam crafted 100 types of arrows without problems), now fall IC2, not crafted. Now problem is directly IC2. Ok? Hope have been well specified with my problem.

Attach or pastebin the logs, or nobody can help you.

However, officially IC2 does not support MCPC+ or Bukkit so there will be no official fix for this.

FAIL!! Iam said of IC2, not MCPC. Repeat: Any of mod function normal, the IC2 give me problems! Fix bugs...

FAIL!! Iam said of IC2, not MCPC. Repeat: Any of mod function normal, the IC2 give me problems!

Ok, only melted, not crafted IC2 neither...

EDIT ================

Version installing in Server and Client:
    Forge Mod Loader version 6.2.62.871 for Minecraft 1.6.2 loading
    mcpc-plus-1.6.2-R1.1-forge871-B87.jar
    MinecraftForge v9.10.1.871 Initialized
    industrialcraft-2_2.0.238-experimental.jar

CraftArrows.jar = 1.7 Install in Server/Client and crafting without problem.

Ok, this process of crafted or melting:

items default ==> items default crafted/melting
    items IC2 ==> items IC2 crafted/melting
    items default XXX> items IC2 crafted/melting

sorry, is difficult to speak English.

Quoted from "RawCode"

server must have IC2 installed
    The only problem with your sentence is that he already has some IC² items (look at the tin and copper ingots), i think it is just a recipe knowledge problem.

@"Bear"gawam: What about using the "R" feature of NEI, for whatever thing you are trying to craft?

if press R or U, view the all craft of IC2, and can view the craft help in the table of craft. Crafting all where the items are of IC2. Not crafted or melting of items defaults to items IC2.
    is more as if the client will block me. (as if he knew that the craft is for the server 8| )
    I look at the logs and versions, all same.

Seek and experimented, and the client locked the default items on crafter, furnance, and all others. How to unlocked the items default for crafter the items of IC2?? Not my helpme? I point of resolving, plis, only this problem and finish! ^^