Table of craft is locked

• Seek and experimented, and the client locked the default items on crafter, furnance, and all others. How to unlocked the items default for crafter the items of IC2?? Not my helpme? I point of resolving, plis, only this problem and finish! ^^

• Official Post

server must have IC2 installed

The only problem with your sentence is that he already has some IC² items (look at the tin and copper ingots), i think it is just a recipe knowledge problem.

@"Bear"gawam: What about using the "R" feature of NEI, for whatever thing you are trying to craft?

• Looks like the wrong recipe. It should be:
    :Tesla Coil: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:
    :Chainsaw: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:
    :Tesla Coil: :Refined Iron: :Refined Iron:

:Tesla Coil: = nothing
    :Refined Iron: = Iron Ingot
    :Chainsaw: = Stick

And try to use NEI next time, especially since you have it installed.

• Quoted from "RawCode"

server must have IC2 installed
    The only problem with your sentence is that he already has some IC² items (look at the tin and copper ingots), i think it is just a recipe knowledge problem.

@"Bear"gawam: What about using the "R" feature of NEI, for whatever thing you are trying to craft?

if press R or U, view the all craft of IC2, and can view the craft help in the table of craft. Crafting all where the items are of IC2. Not crafted or melting of items defaults to items IC2.
    is more as if the client will block me. (as if he knew that the craft is for the server 8| )
    I look at the logs and versions, all same.

• Oops, derp, confused the two.

But anyway, I think the IC2 crafting system rejects mirroring the recipe, so the hammer should be facing left.

KumagawaM: Can you please speak clearer and explain?

• Ok, this process of crafted or melting:

items default ==> items default crafted/melting
    items IC2 ==> items IC2 crafted/melting
    items default XXX> items IC2 crafted/melting

sorry, is difficult to speak English.

• Ok, only melted, not crafted IC2 neither...

EDIT ================

Version installing in Server and Client:
    Forge Mod Loader version 6.2.62.871 for Minecraft 1.6.2 loading
    mcpc-plus-1.6.2-R1.1-forge871-B87.jar
    MinecraftForge v9.10.1.871 Initialized
    industrialcraft-2_2.0.238-experimental.jar

CraftArrows.jar = 1.7 Install in Server/Client and crafting without problem.

• Not helpme? This problem persist. ;(

What change of the IndustrialCraft for unblocked? i want play with my friends, plis, this problem reported for several days ago.

• Attach or pastebin the logs, or nobody can help you.

However, officially IC2 does not support MCPC+ or Bukkit so there will be no official fix for this.

• Attach or pastebin the logs, or nobody can help you.

However, officially IC2 does not support MCPC+ or Bukkit so there will be no official fix for this.

FAIL!! Iam said of IC2, not MCPC. Repeat: Any of mod function normal, the IC2 give me problems! Fix bugs...

• Official Post

Two things that explains why we can't help you properly : You dont have any logs and your english is barely understandable :3

[About epiclulz, he noticed that "mcpc-plus-1.6.2-R1.1-forge871-B87.jar" in your mods folder, therefore it is a MCPC+ platform, not supported officially]

• Two things that explains why we can't help you properly : You dont have any logs and your english is barely understandable :3

with more reason you should avoid fanciest in jokes or happen to ignore. your reasons are not consistent with your actions.

[About epiclulz, he noticed that "mcpc-plus-1.6.2-R1.1-forge871-B87.jar" in your mods folder, therefore it is a MCPC+ platform, not supported officially]

Ok, this foro is support of IC or IC2, not MCPC, this it's clearly understood that, now helpme with IC2 please.
    Repeat a third time most: All modules function correctly, crafting all without problems (any mods what need crafting in Server and Client stabilized between both, for example iam crafted 100 types of arrows without problems), now fall IC2, not crafted. Now problem is directly IC2. Ok? Hope have been well specified with my problem.

• Official Post

With logs i mean the forgemodloader-clientX logs and you still don't understand that MCPC+ affects ALL mods, causing unintended behaviors that are NOT fixable on IC² side.

Thats a IC² ported to MCPC+ problem (aka an unofficial version of IC² modified to work with MCPC+), so if you don't have one, thats why you are having problems.

• With logs i mean the forgemodloader-clientX logs and you still don't understand that MCPC+ affects ALL mods, causing unintended behaviors that are NOT fixable on IC² side.

Thats a IC² ported to MCPC+ problem (aka an unofficial version of IC² modified to work with MCPC+), so if you don't have one, thats why you are having problems.

Never used MCPC+ before but I don't think it has any FML logs. If it has, sorry, I've never used MCPC+ before.
    Actually, i don't know if MCPC+ generates logs and what is going on there, it could be config mismatch too ~ SpwnX

Crafting works alright on Forge servers but not on MCPC+ servers. Therefore, it must be an MCPC+ problem. IC² is not built for MCPC+ or Bukkit, so try getting a port of IC² if possible.

Or maybe, CraftArrows is causing problems? Try removing it and starting up.