Posts by Cooliojazz

In the process in trying to add IC2 energy compatibility to my mod, I ran across an error being thrown from the Energy Net. After my connector block is connected to a net, then afterwards when all players have left the server (meaning it never happens in single player, yay for making debugging easier) , it seems that after an error is thrown for every entity in the affected net about conflicting registrations every few seconds:

Code
    [ic2-poolthread-1/WARN] [ic2.EnergyNet]: Tile ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityCable@71d9339a (dim 0: -102/89/9), sub tile -102/89/9 (ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityCable@71d9339a) addition is conflicting with a previous registration at the same location (ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityCable@1689b1cb).

etc.

which is followed up by an equal amount complaining about bad removals when a player rejoins again:

Code
    [ic2-poolthread-4/WARN] [ic2.EnergyNet]: Tile ic2.core.block.wiring.TileEntityCable@7c04131a (dim 0: -103/89/8) removal without registration

So anyone have any ideas what crazy thing I did in my TileEntity to displease the Energy Net so much? The source for the IC2 connecting entity can be found here here.

Okay, am I crazy, or is bronze un-obtainable in the experimental version? Because let's do a quick crafting chain here; to get bronze, you need bronze dust. This is made from three copper and one tin dust. Now to get dust in the new versions, you have to put crushed ore through a thermal centrifuge. Now a Thermal Centrifuge is made with a couple coils, mining lasers, a few iron ingots, and then the problem child; an advanced machine block. And why is this a problem you ask? Because a machine block is made with advanced alloy, which is made from a mixed ingot. And can you guess what that mixed ingot contains? You guessed it! Bronze! Yay, circular crafting! So to get bronze in the first place, you have to have bronze? Or am I missing something? Because it seems extremely silly to me that the material that you can make mid-class tools and armor, but also more importantly a WRENCH, a basic tool you need for precise building of any nice factory setup or whatever you want to build, completely relies on maybe a chance scrap box drop to get the dust you need for those first six ingots you need to get everything started. I mean, the whole needing a thermal centrifuge before bronze itself is a little silly in my opinion, but not being able to even start it except by luck? Either I'm missing something really huge here, is this whole situation is kind of stupid. So could someone be kind enough to inform we which of those it is?