Posts by ngc4896

sorry
    thank for the advice, i do tend to be unfocused and very impatient because i spend all day in architecture classes boring as death

i ll stop pissing people up by spaming the post

for some reason i confused the replicator and the mass fabricator, i played a lot of IC² on previous versions, probably several hundreds to thousands of hours, so this update is a bit confusing

I didnt know what nei was, i had a mod giving recipes but not much more...

again thank you and sorry

i m trying to use the scanner+replicator+pattern storage
    i ve ligned them
    S-PS-R
    the pattern is stored in the storage but nothing happens with the replicator
    i cant find where to put the scraps either

so macerating centrifuging is only for byproducts?
    metal former for cables
    compressors can make metal plates?

lastely what do pattern storage, replicator and scanner do exactly please?

Hi
    I m starting this thread (probably not original but didnt find the previous ones)
    because industriamcraftwiki isnt up to date

I ve installed a mod to give me recipes, but that doesnt give me what the new 1.6 machines are for

is there anywhere these informations can be found (not completely scattered), or could we start a list of all new features?

this would probably help a lot of people

thank you for your help everyone
    it works on 1.6.4

is there anywhere where i can find help and tips about the new resources and machines? i found lead, but dont know what to with it^^

i tried installing the 1.6.4 experimental
    installling mcforge into the jar file, but once again nothing happens (no little fml window as before when i start minecraft and no mod)

i tried using the one given in the link on the top of the forum page
    weirdly adding mcforge into the .jar didnt do anything

am i missing something?

Hi
    I ve to change my hard drive recently (yesterday) and therefor redownload minecraft but cant play ic² on 1.5.2

i ve tried to use my old files for 1.5.2 but mcforge tells me "fatal mistake"
    i tried with 1.4.5 it worked perfectly...
    but i d rather have 1.5.2...

i ve tried recreating a 1.5.2.jar but for some reason nothing happens
    i dont really remember how i created it the first time (actual brain injury occured for me this summer, i forgot a ton of things...)

could someone please help me? just precise guidelines to what i have to do (the old guide is useless...) and what the fuck do i have to do with the api files?

thank you

ps: i used to be ngc4594 but i forgot my password and the forums setup to help recreate a password sucks, 5 tries and i get error messages everysingle time