Posts by Ngar

Crash with new Java?
    version Uncomplication-1.7.10-0.1.2.1.jar

from Logfile:

thanks, SeNtiMel! i my view is this true, if charged internal a MFSU,
    the original chargepad mod differs only packet size with chargepad-tier.
    Implication of your answer says this is different in IC2 implementation? Than I go back to IC2 Mantis...

0001394: MFE Charge Pad doesn´t charge GraviChestPlate
    Description
    GraviSuite-1.7.10-2.0.1
    industrialcraft-2-2.2.640-experimental
    nano amor will be charged, GraviSuit parts dont.
    tested at: single player and Server and Cauldron

(0003442)
    Thunderdark (administrator)
    2014-09-11 19:36
    not a IC2 Bug... GraviChestPlate must implement IElectricItem

1.7.10 Server, GT and many more mods (if details needed, please ..)

little server warning (client crashed) , as I put a tape into mainance hatch of a vacuum freecer:

[16:36:34] [Server thread/WARN]: Failed to handle packet for /91.115.248.177:60337
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at gregtech.api.gui.GT_Container_MaintenanceHatch.func_75144_a(GT_Container_MaintenanceHatch.java:25) ~[GT_Container_MaintenanceHatch.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetHandlerPlayServer.func_147351_a(NetHandlerPlayServer.java:2040) ~[nh.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:32) ~[ix.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.play.client.C0EPacketClickWindow.func_148833_a(SourceFile:10) ~[ix.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkManager.func_74428_b(NetworkManager.java:244) ~[ej.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.network.NetworkSystem.func_151269_c(NetworkSystem.java:173) [nc.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:980) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:423) [lt.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:798) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:658) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_65]
    [16:36:34] [Server thread/INFO]: Ngar lost connection: Internal server error
    [16:36:34] [Server thread/INFO]: Ngar left the game.

New debug version, should avoid the hee crash, although its biome compass won't render until the author releases a new version.

Cauldron crashing is a known issue, it won't work until I've gotten around to implement support for it.

Please always post crash logs and fc_debug.txt files acquired with the latest debug version.

Cauldron -> something on bloodmc side or just fastcraft
    wäre da was auf bloodmc Seite was zu tun oder nur auf Deiner Seite? Ich könnte Ihn fragen, er ist sehr hilfsbereit.

I don't know why those people at Bukkit (or whatever the fuck they name it) think that they can just remove things of vanilla Minecraft without causing Problems. Why do people even make Bukkit Plugins if it causes so many Problems to even have Bukkit installed, especially since Forge alone has ALL Functionality Bukkit provides. World Guard? No Problem just use Forge instead, like many Force Field Mods do successfully already. Multi World? If Mystcraft can easyly do other Dimensions using Forge, then it should work for something as simple as that too. Seriously, there is no need for Bukkit or Cauldron or whatever that is called at all.

Reasons:
    Essentials -> Forge Essentials only available for 1.6.4
    ProtectionEX -> I think, its clear (groups, rights)
    Towny -> much easyer than MFFS, specally in beginning (grief /mob/.. protection, chat channels..) and protected buildings much nicer, than "hobbit holes" and Bunker(de)
    World Edit -> no 1.7.10 Forge Version
    Citizens and Sentry,.. -> fun

I was able to load the 1.7.10 test version in a test world with the latest IC2 (build 623), Railcraft, Forestry (3.0), Project Red, Thaumcraft (4.2), PFAA, and several others. I have not tried to load my 1.7.2 world yet but that will be the next test. The only bug I have is COG is loading with debug on. That is one that I need to report to Noogenesis.

wrong IC2 version, try 559 (in past Greg forced to use every time newest IC2 version, since 1.7.10, he want only old stuff)

1.7.10: oredictionay errors in start up log
    just for information, no crash. It seems, that mojang not follow a "valid OreDictionary Convention".